Chapter One :

Hey , im Neveah Aniya Carter and im 17 years old . Im Puerto Rican and black with long curly hair that reaches the middle of my back . I have grayish colored eyes , deep dimples , and i stand at 5'2 . Im a very shy and quiet girl , but i dont take bullshit from NOBODY . Im ya average girl , little breast , big booty . I get staight A's and B's in school and im in 12th grade . I was born and raised in Alanta but just recently moved to Compton with my mom , because her job transferred her here. At first i was mad asl i had to leave friends , family , and the place i called home all behind , but i soon got over it .

Veah * Neveah * P . O . V

I was woken up by my phone playing " tell em lies " by rich gang . Today was my first day starting school , and i was excited . I took a 15 minute shower before getting out . I brushed my teeth and washed my face , while putting on deorderant and lotion. Once i was done i walked in my closet going to find something to wear. Finally i decided on some high waist jeans , a black off the shoulder shirt that said " FLAWLESS " in big blue letters , and my black & blue gammas . I grabbed my iphone 6+ off the charger, my keys , and my navy blue mk purse leaving out my room . I walked downstairs too see breakfast already made , and a note on the counter :

Breakfast is already made , i left too work , I'll see you later ..... love you baby . I left 20 dollars on the table for you btw .
From : Mom

I threw the note in the garbage , grabbed my 20$ and began to eat . Once i finished , i washed my dish . Leaving out the house , i locked the door and hopped in my all white BMW blasting " Lay Up " by future , turning on my navigation system , heading to school . Once i pulled up ALL eyes were on me . I parked my car , and headed to the office to get my schedule . Once i got it , i found my way to my science class .

Ice P.O.V

Wassup , im Rakeem Khalil Jones ( but dont EVER call me that , call me ice ) and im 18 years old . Im a dark complextion , dimples but not that deep , with a low cut curly fro. I stand at 5'9 , and i got hella tatoos . Ion love these hoes , they just ah quick nut too me . Im the biggest druglord out here in Compton and everybody out here know to respect me . I get whoever and whatever i want whenever i want .

I sat in my science class scrolling through instagram when i saw this bad ass female walk in . I mean shorty was a redbone and thick in all the right places ..... I was deftly gon have ta hit that .