1 - Kairav pov [ 1 ]

Here is the chapter guys . Give your reviews .

Good response lead to regular update choice is yours .

[ Note - Chapter is short give good response so that I can give long update ]
______________________________________

The scene start from after the introduction scene Kaira and akshu was about to go inside but kairav stop them .

Naira - kairav kya hua hame roka kyu ?? Andar nahi jaana hai kya sabse milna nahi hai kya ??

Kairav ( held naira hand ) - sabse toh future main milta hi hu itne saalon baad aapne mendak papa aur tina the tin se Mila hu toh please thoda time aapke saath spend kar lu . Please .

Kairav said with moist eyes and hide his face in naira 's arms . Naira ruffle his hair as she felt his emotions . Kartik look at him blankly as he was clueless what to do . Akshu saw with moist eyes toward kairav and naira as she knew how much his brother missed their parents specially their mumma tina the tin tin . He never said anything and just fulfil his responsibility but she knew he is the one who suffered a lot . He was very young when he witness all this . Their mother and father separation , blame of vansh accident panick attack ,open heart surgery death of their mother in front his eyes , their father breakdown , step mother their father death , He become mature before age , sister rivalry all the added responsibilities at early age made him mature before the age . He unable to enjoy his childhood which he was doing when his tina the tin was alive . The child inside him died with their mother only and after that one mature kid take birth inside whom who not only have to console himself but his sister and father too ( for sometime when he was in trauma )

Kairav - mumma papa please ham chaaro kahi bahar chale shaant jagha pe please . Yaa flat main chale please .

Kartik - par tadpole ham ( cut off by naira )

Naira - kartik chalte hai naa I also want spend some time with my children .

She said while looking at kairav . Kairav saw toward her and smile as he understand she understood the meaning of his unsaid words . Whether its a past or future he knew his mother is only one who knew him inside out as he knew he always lived in her heart . He remember once naira said " bacche janam toh mumma ke tummy se lete hai par rehete mumma ke heart main hai forever . She was right indeed . She was always right . She was right that time too when he blame her and was away from him . May be for that sin god give him brutal punishment for snatching his mom and dad for forever .

Kartik look at naira cluelessly . Akshu held his hand firmly and he immediately understood that she is saying to get agree with them . So he slightly nodded .

"If kairav is mumma 's boy than akshu is too her daddy 's princess " kairav thought at smile at himself .

Kaira and kaishu left from there toward the kaira flat the address told by kaishu and luckily it was kartik 's friend flat so he agree to give it to them for some time . According to future till now they didn't buy flat .

Whole journey was silent . Kartik was driving a car and akshu was sat on passenger seat . Kairav and naira was sat on back seat . Kairav didn't leave naira for a second . Naira sense that her son badly need her so she made him laid down in her lap and ruffle his hair . Kairav could feel the love she transferred while ruffle his hair . He felt he is heaven .

"Mother's lap is not less than a heaven " thought kairav .

He literally enjoy his mother's warmth . He was so lost in it he didn't realise when he slept .

After sometime they reached to their destination . Naira wake him up .

Naira - kairav uth jaao dekho ham pahaunch gaye hai . Ek baar andar chale jaaye phir so jaana . I will not stop you .

Hearing his mother beautiful voice he slowly wake up . Seeing naira face infront of him after so long is a dream come true for him . He get up from his lap and was elated to saw a four together . He felt it's a dream . As earlier to he saw that kind of dream when

Kairav ( grinned widely ) - waah kitna pyara sapna hai tadpole with mendak and sherni . Par yeh chotu sherni kya kar rahi hai yaha ?? Roz toh mere sapne main aap dono aate hai aaj yeh chotu sherni bhi aagayi .

He said while made a cute pout . Akshu turned and pinch him .

Akshu - bhaiya yeh sach hai ham past main aaye hai bhul Gaye aur mumma papa hamre saamne hai .

Just then realisation hit to kairav and he nodded while scratch his back .

Kairav ( grinned foolishly ) - he he bhul Gaya .

Akshu - ho toh aap ek number ke mendak hi bhaiya . No no tadpole . Sahi naam Diya hai papa aapne Bhai ko .

Kairav - akshu ki baachi . Toh tu bhi mendaki hi hai chotu sherni toh sirf naam ki hai . You too are mini mendak .

Akshu - bhaiya aisa kuch nahi hai I am mixture of mom and dad and you are copy of dad .

And they start argue with each other . Kaira look at them and remember they also fight like that .

Kaira ( together ) - tum dono toh hamri tarah ladte ho .

Kaishu - toh ham bacche bhi toh aapke hi hai .

And they all share a laugh but suddenly kairav get silent and hug naira tighlty .

Kairav - I miss you my tina the tin tin .

Naira feel his emotions and patted his back .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it . If you want longer chapter then give reviews .

Precap - kairav pov part 2

Do vote and inline comments too