Life and Lemons.....

Muilan Jayden Baker
7:30am
July 9 2023
📍The baker's house
I woke up because my alarm went off today was the day that Ethan Riley Reyes Aka Notti Osama passed away I never knew him that much even tho we was born and raised on the same block we was never friends, best friends or even dating each and every girl I knew on the block liked him and his brothers dd, jay and ddot. Ddot was like a brother to Ethan so I count him in as one and so does the others my sister and best friend are in my room to chill and get high my older sister magic was dating Ethan's older brother jayklickin at the time of his death they broke up afterwards be cause jay cheated on magic but me and him were still close. We all had EFN 4Ever14 t-shirts on and was getting high in my room I lived with my mom, sis and brother I'm the youngest child in the family so I get what I want but I'm never the spoiled type of girl you meet with a rich daddy my dad and mom broke up when I was 2 bc of my dad cheating and lying most of the time but let's get into my life and day.

"Y'all it's mad early to be getting high"my best friend Paris said to my big sis and me rolling up a blunt.

"Bitch idgaf I'm crazy like that" magic says getting geeked up.

" chill the hell magic it's 7:30 am in the morning " I said taking the sleep out my eyes.

"Do it look like I give a fuck keshia" magic says repeating her favorite TikTok sound.

" and Paris it don't matter we're going to see Ethan's family today and I'm not trying to jump no one" I say looking at Paris then the blunt

TIME SKIP
We got high but when we high no one can tell cause we be mad chill and coo we walked to the Reyes residence and walked in the house it looked like 1,000 people was in that bitch it was packed In that ho.

" hey thank you for coming" ms. Reyes says hugging me and my sisters.

" no problem mami we miss him too" magic says .
Then out the corner of my eye I see a 5'9 figure standing in front of notti's bedroom with a curly/ wavey ponytail and a black shirt with the red shorts notti had on when he died so I walk up to his room and the figure turned around and it was............

Notti fucking osama

Then I heard screaming then the sound disappeared and so did the figure.........