chapter (2)

Wei wuxian - Thank God, we have reached the company. But where are all these going? Are we late?

Jiang Cheng - All this has happened because of you. And keep sleeping till late I was trying to wake you up since long. But you were not getting up.Now you are done, now listen to the scolding from the boss.

Then a girl spoke from behind. You two are not late at all.Hearing this, when both of them looked behind them, there was a girl standing there.

Wei wuxian - That wenqing is you. Hello wenqing .

Yes my name is Wenqing

Yes my name is Wenqing.I am the daughter of the chairman of this company.Including me we are 4 siblings.My eldest brother's name is Wen Chao And my brother is married my sister-in-law's name is wang lingjiao.After them, and my second brother's name is wen xu. I come on the third number after him. And you already know my name, wenqing. and after me i have another brother and his name is Wen Ning . I am 25 years old and I help my brother in my father's company. Apart from me and my brothers, our father also lives in my family.My father's name is Wen Ruohan. my mother died due to weakness after giving birth to my younger brother .And now only 6 of us live in our family.

Wen qing - You two come with me.

Wei wuxian - But why ? Are you taking us both for punishment?Look, we are your friends, so you cannot do this.

Wen qing - luckily yes you are my friend. But I am not taking you for any punishment. Brother has called a meeting so we all are going there and you both also come .

Jiang Cheng - Okay, let's all move on. Well, what is this meeting for? Has there been a problem?

Wen qing - Actually I don't even know about this meeting, Brother has suddenly called this meeting.

Wei wuxian - Then let's see what is the matter.

Now everyone has come to the meeting room. But why hasn't the boss come yet?Boss has come. Now everyone got up from their shit and gave him respect.

 Now everyone got up from their shit and gave him respect

Hello everyone how are you all.

My name is Wen chao.And I am the CEO of this company. My father is the chairman of this company.And the task of taking this company forward is to me, my younger brother Wen Xu and my younger sister Wen qing. My youngest brother is completing his studies. And I am married and I am happy with my wife.

Wen chao - All of you listen to my words carefully because today this meeting has been organized for a very important matter.Our company has got a very big and important deal.And we will not get such an opportunity again and again. So we have to give our best in this project. And in any case we have to complete this project.

Employee - Yes boss, we will try our best.

Wen Chao - good . This is what I expected from you guys. ok i will explain now . What is this project. This project is related to Gusu Lan Clan.

Employee - what??????

Wen Chao - Yes, I know what you all want to say, but we cannot leave this project because of some things. Look, this project is very important for us and our company.Why can't we leave this project Because of some rumours.That whoever goes for concentrated work never comes back.Give a moment with us so that we can complete this project and build a road passing from city to gusu .

Employee - Ok sir ....

Wen Chao - thank you... Thank you so much.....
Wen Chao - So then for doing this project, I give the full responsibility of it to you Wei WuXian.

Wei wuxian - Can i ?? But why .

Wen Chao - Yes and for this you have to go to Gusu now and you can take anyone in the team with you.

Wei wuxian - ok sir ... I want to take my brother with me.

Jiang Cheng - ok sir .....

Wen Chao - Then it is fine . You will get the flight ticket for both of you tomorrow. And these are some files on which signatures of those people are required. And to do this work, take as much time as you need. But this work should be completed Understood.

Wei wuxian - yes boss ....

Wen Chao - All the things related to this project are in the file, you have to take a look. Or when the meeting is over, go home or pack your things.get ready to go.....

Having said this, Wen Chao left the meeting room. And now everyone came to wish wei WuXian congratulations.

Wen qing - Come on now you go on your mission.

Wei wuxian and Jiang Cheng - yes ...

Thank you so much To read my story, and like my story and comment that how did you like this story thank you guys ☺️☺️