chapter (1)

Son, this is our responsibility. And we have to fulfill this responsibility. Our fate is fixed since birth that we have to fulfill this responsibility with all our heart. I will fulfill this responsibility of mine with all my heart till the end of my life. I will become of the press forest saviour.

Beijing ....

In an apartment in Beijing City, a boy who was raising another boy by shouting

In an apartment in Beijing City, a boy who was raising another boy by shouting.Wei WuXian are you getting up or not otherwise I will leave you here and go to office and will not even give you breakfast.
This boy's name is Jiang Cheng. This is the second child of the Jiangs.He is 25 years old and he works in the wen company of Beijing.
In his family he and his one elder sister and mom dad and one adopted brother are also there who are only 2 months older to him.

Jiang Cheng - They WuXian are you getting up or not....

Jiang Cheng -  They WuXian are you getting up or not

Wei wuxian - Yes I have come my brother. Why is he getting so angry early in the morning? I have come, now calm down.

Jiang Cheng - I was calling you since long, you know that we will be late for office, you have also seen the time.

Wei wuxian - I have come, let's have a quick breakfast and then I have to leave for office early, today I don't want to listen again.

Jiang Cheng - So why do you do such work that you have to listen to scolding, if any problem happened because of you, then I will not leave you at all.

Wei wuxian - Hahaha 😄 Ok you guys must have recognized me who I am. My name is Wei WuXian. Adopted son of Jiang family. But still everyone loves me very much.Now whether it is Madam Yu or my brother Jiang Chang who is only 2 months younger than me. I don't remember who my real family was and how they look like but I love them too.We talked a lot about other things, now I have to go, otherwise I will be late for office.

......I hope you have liked this story and if you have liked this story then please like my story and comment how was my story thank you......🤗