6. Loving you.

Mick and Linda had brung Ollie home a few days later. They were having a celebration in the pub with all the locals to 'wet the baby's head'. Linda had been parading the new baby up and down, already a proud mother. However, she had finally sat down at a table where Sharon, Kim, Roxy, Stacey and Nellie were sat.

"Let's have a hold then Linda." Stacey smiled. Stacey had helped Linda through her ordeal with Dean, so she was kind of part of their family. Linda reluctantly handed her baby son over to Stacey.

"So, we hear from you very proud mother, that Ollie won't be the only newborn in the house soon." Sharon grinned at Nellie. Nellie smiled down at her little baby bump. "I expect there'll be just as big a party as this one!" She laughed.

"Yeah, well a little friend for Ollie, and a little sister for Riley, and my first granddaughter! You could say I'm a little excited!" Linda laughed back.

"Has this one got a different dad to Riley then?" Sharon asked.

"No, Joe-" she pointed to her boyfriend who was talking to Johnny and Whitney and holding Riley, "is both my babies Dad."

"What are you trying to suggest Sharon?" Linda accused, she wouldn't have her little princess bad mouthed by her own so called best friend.

"I'm not suggesting anything. But she does have two kids at the age of sixteen." Sharon rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, and I would've had Riley and my little girl whatever age I was so it makes no difference." Nellie bit back. "And it's none of your business anyway. So back off."

"Sorry for taking an interest." Sharon said sarcastically.

"You've no need to take an interest, it's my little brother and his girlfriends lives, whenever they choose to have their kids has no relevance to you, stop scouting for gossip and look at your own life before you start criticising over peoples. At least Joe, Nellie and Riley are happy." Stacey argued at Sharon. Nellie couldn't be bothered with dealing with Sharon so went outside for a walk.

After walking around the square for a bit, she came to the place where Lee had first found her, Arthur's bench. She sat down and remembered the day her life finally got back on track. She rubbed her bump and looked up at the queen vic. No matter what Sharon said, Stacey was right, she was happy. She hadn't been for a long time, but she was now, with her family by her side. It made all the difference. A woman sat next to her on the bench, she was trying to ignore her, but the woman started talking to her.

"Alright?" The woman said.

"Yep." Nellie replied.

"It's Nellie right?"

"Yep."

"You probably don't remember me, I'm you dad's mum, Shirley."

"That's nice."

"How's Ollie?"

"Oliver is fine."

"I'm guessing you know all about everything I've supposedly done wrong and your mothers filled you head with all sorts of rubbish because she hate me, right?" Shirley asked.

"My mum doesn't fill my head with rubbish. Her and Dad tell us what's going on, because were their children and we deserve to know. I'd do exactly the same if it was Riley or my little girl."

"Congratulations by the way."

"Thank you."

"I'd love to meet my great grandson and great granddaughter. I hate being cut out of the family like this, imagine it was Riley, you would stick up for him if people were going round calling your son a rapist."