➥𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

"OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED HERE SENSEI?"

You snored softly under the protection of your best friend, somewhere in the early morning she dressed you and herself up. But didn't dare to wake you even more, she put her arms around you. 

But soon the very much soft morning was destroyed by three kids barging into the room with Satoru. As you understood, it was Nobara's room. A sixteen-year-old girl, with ginger straight short cut hair. 

She was dressed in her school uniform, just like the two boys. One of them was named Itadori Yuji, with strawberry blonde hair. And another one, a bit calmer than the rest of the group. Black-haired boy, with green eyes. 

He was handsome, he looked similar to a man you meet in your life. But couldn't recall his name, you shook your thoughts away. As the girl started shouting at you and Lori, but with one gaze of Uthaime's eyes she shut up.

"I'm sorry we slept here, also I borrowed your clothes. I'm sorry for doing so.." You apologized but she waved it off, she looked like she was more shocked than mad.

"It's alright, just you and Mrs.Uthaime in my room?" Nobara looked at Gojo as he shrugged, you waved shyly to him and he took it as a sign to come closer and sit down on the bed beside you.

"You're gonna have training with those three, alright? We're gonna wait for Geto, Uthaime has some work. So we'll take care of you for  a few hours!" He exclaimed happily, with a big enthusiastic smile on his lips. And you smiled at him with a nod.

You got up, as Nobara put clothes on your shoulder. She smiled and patted your shoulder as she grabbed all three men out of the room. So you could change, Uthaime following after them.

Leaving you with a peck on your cheek, and once she closed the door. You changed quickly, into some sports shorts and a bit oversized tank top. 

"I'm ready" You mumbled once you stuck your head from behind the door through the opening, looking straight at Gojo. He grasped your wrist quickly and all five of you were going to the big training field, the sun shining and warming all of you up. 

You sat down to watch Yuji and Nobara, getting to work first. Using their powers and unique techniques, Itadori needed more training on controlling his swings. And attacks, Nobara was quick to dodge attacks. 

Both were mainly hand-in-hand combat since none of them worked on far-range attacks. Nobara was quick and her mobility was shocking, while Itadori's strength scared you. You shivered, as you felt Gojo's warm hand on your shoulder. He smiled at you friendly.

He sat beside you and gave you papers, with the result of the test. The option of you being a cursed spirit crossed out of the list with a big red line, you sighed with relief. And smiled, looking up at the blue sky.