8

"Thank you nardo I really appreciate you"i said giving him a hug "It ain't nun" he said rubbing my lower back "Carterrrr come here"

"Okkk"he said and I heard little footsteps then he appeared "this is nardo your gonna go with him and his little cousins while I'm at work"i said pulling away from him and I picked Carter up

"Ok nana"

"Be good like you are with me"

"Dat boy grown put him down"

"I'm a kid im 4"Carter said pouting "right this my baby" i said pushing carters head onto my chest and nardo just shook his head at us

"Ok this is his bag I put snacks in it he knows how to use the restroom on his own so you should be good"i said putting Carter down and giving nardo his bag "Ight I got it"

"I'll text you when I'm back home"i said opening the door "come on lil man"

"Bye nana"

"Bye carter Bye Horace"

|2:37pm|

"Your sister came and got her son"Shawn my manager questioned "No I have someone looking after him for me"i said restocking shoes "that isn't right has she at least called"

"I dnt really wanna talk abt the situation rn Shawn"i said tired "alright my bad najaa but if you have to call of I'll understand I know you're an honest person" "thank you"

"Hey the new hire will be here at 3 and your the one training her"Shawn said before leaving the stocking room "Ok"

Horace/Nardo

"Who's little boy is that"my aunt said watching najaa's nephew play with my cousins "It's one of my peoples nephew"

"Who's your people Horace you didn't even like watching your cousin now you watching a friends nephew"she said giving me a face "times done changed auntie"i said walking away from her and goin up to my cousin

"Aye nardo who son is that auntie gina done popped up wit another kid"Ian said pointing at Carter "nah dats najaa nephew"

"Oh shit where she at you a family man now" I just shook my head and sat in a chair he just wasn't giving up "she workin"

"My nigga a family mannn naaa"he said laughing "Man when yo ass gon give Ts up"i said chucklin "soon as you stop lying yeen talked to no female fr since we was like 16"

"What dat gotta do with you"i said looking at him "it's just good ta see you happy gang shawty seem genuine" "yeah"I shortly replied

"Where auntie and nahjae at"he said lighting a blunt "shit ion know should be bout to pull up"

"Der they go Wassup auntie and jj"

"Hey nephew Horace whats wrong wit your ass"

"Wassup momma"i said chucklin

"Hey ian heyyy brother"nahjae said and came to hug me "what you want lil girl"

"Nothing why I gotta want something"nahjae said rolling her eyes " you been asking for shit since you started talkin roll yo eyes at me you ain't getting shit"

"Ok I'm sorry momma taking me to the mall later can I get a few dollars"

"Yeah"i said pulling out my phone "thank youuuu I love you"she said hugging me tighter I went on cash app n sent her 400 "i sent it to you"