library

i was at the library, just practicing some korean

i was at the library, just practicing some korean. i finished all my homework at school, so once i was done with my lessons i could find a book to read. i always wanted to visit korea, so i thought i'd learn some of the language so i wouldn't be completely lost.
after an HOUR, i finished the lesson. i immediately packed up the books and notebook i had out, and went to the romance section. i don't usually read romance, but i had to feeling to read it. i was walking over to the section, but i bumped into somebody. a man, beautiful looking.
"sorry love, i should've been paying attention." he said to me. his voice was deep, not too deep, and little bit raspy. he put the book that he was looking at back onto the shelf.
"no it's my, um, it's my fault completely, i wasn't looking where i was walking." i said not making eye contact. he laughed, and moved so i could go pass.

after some time, i found a book but it was 2 inches higher. i used all the strength in my legs to reach it, but i couldn't. i looked for a ladder, but it was no where to be found. i tried once more, but someone ended up coming from behind me.
"need help?" it was the man from earlier. he stuck his hand out and got the book.
"the most passionate and romantic words you'll ever read? so you're into that?"
"i um, i don't usually read these. so no."
"mhm." he said, passing me the book.
"could i take you out for coffee tonight? or dinner?" he asked he before i could walk away.
"why? we jus met. ion know you either."
"and that's why i'm asking you out, so i can get to know you better." he said walking closer to me.
"i never want to force you to do something you don't want, so just think about it." he gave me one last smile and walked away. all i could think was, what the fuck jus happened.