Shinso and kaminari. <3

It was a Friday morning, Shinso had just woken up and he sat on his bed, yawning widely, he looked over at his clock and it said "7:48am" he rolled his eyes and stretched out, standing up he scratched his head and rubbed his eyes, "Why did I have to wake up. ugh. at least it's friday and I get to sleep all day tomorrow." he mumbled, he stood up and took off his shirt, putting button up shirt on and his gray school pants, he slipped on his UA blazer and then sliding a dark blue hoodie on over the top of it, he stood for abit and stared at himself in the mirror, A few moments later his dorm room door was quietly opened and a blonde boy with a black lightning bolt streak in his hair had slid inside, closing the door and looking at shinso with a big loving smile on his face, shinso blushed slightly and looked away, putting his hands in his hoodie pockets. The blonde skipped over to shinso and threw his arms around him and giggled quietly. Shinso looked down at the blonde and he stared back, they both smiled at eachother and faces flushed red.

Shinso leaned down and kissed him softly, the kiss was passionate and loving, the blonde kissed back, after a few seconds they pulled apart and shinso spoke quietly "Hey denks how are you doing?" denki beamed in slight excitement, "Im amazing tosh...

Shinso leaned down and kissed him softly, the kiss was passionate and loving, the blonde kissed back, after a few seconds they pulled apart and shinso spoke quietly "Hey denks how are you doing?" denki beamed in slight excitement, "Im amazing toshi!! how are you" shinso smiled and kissed him again, denki kissed back and placed his hands on his shoulders, both boys leaning into the kiss, shinsos hands traveled slowly down denkis body, the blonde shut his eyes and blushed alot but he was still holding the kiss, their mouths danced against eachothers almost perfectly, shinso bit denkis lip softly and the blonde boy quietly whimpered. Shinso smirked and after a few more seconds he eventually pulls away from the kiss, they were both panting, shinso hugged denki and softly patted him on the head, "mm. You're such a good boy denks.." shinso said calmly, he smiled and looked down at denki. denki just buried his face in shinsos chest, hugging him back and mumbled "yeah i guess I am..."

As Shinso opened his mouth to say something, he was interrupted by his alarm clock beeping, they both snapped their heads around to look at it and it read "8:10am" they both looked back at eachother and immediately moved away from one another and grabbed their bags and ran out shinsos dorm and they yelled in union "AIZAWA SENSI IS GONNA KILL US.." they ran down the stairs and out the door, sprinting across to the main school, when they made it inside they turned and ran down the hall, entering the class room that said "1A" they were panting heavily, but shinso played it off and went over to his seat and sat down, Iida walked up to denki and started yelling at him about the responsibility of waking up on time and being in class on time, denki gulped and nervously laughed "Sorry Iida- ill won't be late next time I swear" he held his hands up in a sorry kind of way then he walked over to his seat and sat down.

~Time skip~

About 45 minutes into the class, denki started to feel really hot, and a headache started to appear, he lay his head down onto his desk and buried his head into his arms... Shinso looked over and noticed, he noticed that denki seemed to be in pain and he furrowed his eyebrows, he stood up and everyone looked over to him he went over to denkis desk and bent down, "Kamanari.? are you okay.?"
Aizawa looked over at them and then looked at denki, he spoke sternly and looked directly at shinso "Shinso. Take him to recovery girl, something isn't right with him, you both have permission to skip the rest of the classes for today. I'll inform your teachers after class."
Shinso nods and lightly shakes denki and speaks softly to him "De-. kamanari, come on lets get you to recovery girl, get up.." Kamanari slowly stood up, he rubbed his eyes, he was red in the face and sweating lightly, everyone looked at him with nervous/worried looks, shinso motioned for denki to follow him and denki just nodded slowly, he followed shinso but then he stopped just a little further than Bakugous desk, Katsuki looked up at him confused but then everyone gasped and shinso turned around to see denki fall backwards and pass out, Bakugou jumped up from his seat and caught him, Aizawa told everyone to remain calm and to not worry, kaminari would be alright he probably just over exhausted himself, Bakugou looked down at at shinso and furrowed his eyebrows angrily. "...Damn it Kamanari... Oi. Insomniac. get him to recovery girl before I blow your ass to hell dammit." Shinso hurried over and grabbed denki.