chapter one : where it all began

The first heavy rain in what seems like years was on what was supposedly some sort of festival day in school , many people didnt attend due to this although Ghazel and Elijah found a way to reunite . In their class they where originally 20 people although with the number of absentees the numbers plummeted to only 4 including Ghazel and Elijah . the other two where me and my friend zahraa ( the "couples" biggest supporters ) 

using that information you could tell that the two "couple" probably didnt have anyone else to spend the day with , at first it was quit a nice sunny day although it quickly became cloudy . they both quickly returned to class as it could've rained sooner or later .  Elijah was the first one to initiate anything between the two of them , "why did we even bother coming here" he said as a way to start conversation between the two "maybe deep down we knew we could be reunited again  in a way " Ghazel responds . 

The boy turns his head towards her with a surprised look , we where alone in a classroom with minimal light what was she up to?!? the boy thought puzzled . "you know i kind of missed you over the break.. its good spending time with you" the girl said looking at him with innocence painted all over her , though he knew it was nothing but a ruse . "what could you even mean by that" he said defensively trying not to fall into the trance that is her gaze  

"You know exactly what i mean " said the girl prettily with her eyes still glued on the poor flustered boy , inching closer to him , "Hey hey come on now anyone can walk in" Replied Elijah in an almost defeated tone of voice "with the door locked ?" added the girl smartly with an irresistible smirk planted on her face . all the boy found himself to do was stand like some sort of dumbfounded child being told no for the first time . 

Editors note :

this is the end of this chapter so far :) what do you think will happen next chapter ?