chapter two : what have you started ?

"cat got your tongue hm ? " added the mischievous girl  "im sorry WHAT " said the boy extenuating his words "you heard me , how would somebody come in with the doors locked ?" she chided softly with the same innocence stapled on her "Ghazel tell me just WHAT are you trying to do to me ?!?" the boy said through gridding teeth . 

"hey hey come on you cant convince me your not enjoying this ?" she lead on "just look at the blushing mess ive made you out to be " she said mockingly as the boy nervously backed away not daring to look at her direction . 

her hands grazed his  , he shivered and stumbled on a table . she inched so close to him their faces where basically almost touching , with her breath gliding off of his face he fails to ignore his urges and attacks her lips , she melts into the kiss but before anything else could happen a loud noise of lightning hits , the girl jumps in shock therefore breaking their heated kiss .

she looks at him in an almost fearful way and he understands immediately "do you want to go to another classroom ? where the lighting cant be heard "she nods her head as she wraps her hands along his body , they both quickly rush into a quitter and more secluded classroom , it isnt anything short from quite . you can hear crickets in their natural habitat at this point and no longer can any knife cut the tension created between the two .

Editors note:

hey girlies , this is it for the second chapter  and im pretty sure im gonna continue the third and fourth tmr , and inshallah by the last day of Eid all 6 chapters will be out and published :>>