chapter 1: the princess

Once upon a time, in a beautiful land where everyone lived happily. Lived a princess, she was the most beautiful creature to ever exist, she had blond hair, as silk as honey and as shiney as the sun, her eyes, that reflected all her kindness glowed a deep green color. Her father was a grand man, he was a powerful king respected by all who adored his child and his dear wife. As the princess's 18th birthday approached, her father grew more anxious, he vowed to find her a husband that she'll marries as soon as she passes her birthday but the girl was headstrong, she declined all men that came to ask for her hand. The princess believed in true love and love at first sight as she read in her books, she wanted to meet someone who'll truly love her for who she is, not for her title, but all these men were hypocrites who choose power over love.

The day of her 18th birthday came, the whole country was sheering waiting for the princess to parade after her big banquet. But, when the maids went to her majesty's bedroom to fetch her, she was nowhere to be found. The princess had disappeared, the king and the queen were devastated to find their sweet daughter missing, scared that she would be hurt, so the king called all the greatest knights of the kingdom and promised that they would get to marry the princess if they found her.

As soon as they were sent to rescue the princess, a knight with an uncommon armor, as white as snow, had already got the king's attention, he was named Andrias and in two days, he already searched more than half of the kingdom, but sadly, the princess was nowhere to be found