chapter 3 : the princess, finally found

The knight woke up at the early hours, everything was call and quiet due to the lack of humans around, he packed his things and decided to go up that mountain. The brave knight has been walking for a few hours, but there was no sign of any creature or danger, the place he was in was beautiful, hundreds of trees, flowers of every color he has ever seen and green grass - he thought that this place was much more beautiful than the king's gardens that were taken care of by the best botanists of them all-.

As he was walking, he discovered a clearing illuminated by the bright lights of the sun, in it's center, he could see a woman, the princess, adorning a crown of flowers, she was singing and dancing with some animals, baby wolfes, birds, butterfly, rabbits, they were all peacefully playing. The knight was astonished by this scene, wasn't the princess in danger? And how come all these animals weren't killing each other?

The knight decided to confront the princess, he called her and as she turned to face him, a mix of sadness and fear was visible in her eyes. Andrias stepped close, he kneeled in front of her and as he took the princess's hand in his, he told her "don't you worry, princess, for i, the grand knight is here to rescue you from the dangerous monster that kidnapped you."

The princess took her hand off his own and as she looked in his eyes, she responded "I don't need saving, I'm not going back, I'm staying here and you won't force me to come with you!"