✨New School, New Problems✨

Monday, August 30, 2019

First day of class, but this isn't like the other schools I've been to this is Korea University the university I've always wanted to go to, but I never thought that I'd actually be here in front of this beautiful building getting ready to move in as we speak.

It's kinda mesmerizing in a way I've waited my whole life for this moment and now we're here, "Ok honey that's the last of your things ok?" Oh! Yeah thanks dad you know you don't need to do this go home with mom take care of her for me please and don't forget to update me on her whenever you can please.

"Will do, promise ok? and you focus on your school and don't get in trouble.. even though I know your a good kid.." I won't dad I promise ok am going to go find my dorm ok? You go promise to take care of mom? "Yeah don't worry she's in good hands"

Ok let's go Taeyhung you can do this, omg is that THE Kim Namjoon president of the student council?!? Omg I can't believe this am gonna faint I swear, ... It's Jungkook, that's it that's all have to say that's it... "Hi!" Omfg you scared the shit out of me.. oh am sorry... I don't usually curse this much am just nervous.. "Don't worry about it anyway am Jimin Capitan of the KU dance team, are you one of our new Freshman?" Yeah I am, I was actually wondering if you could help me find my dorm..? "Um sure, let's seen ok.. WHAT?!? YO GUYS IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!"

"What finally happened and lower your voice everyone is looking at us.." said a tall muscular guy coming from the council sign up table..
"Look joonie look!!!" Said jimin as he was for some reason jumping up and down of joy, I think...
"Omg your in Jungkooks Dorm!"
The Older responded

I guess I mean I don't really know.. but I mean by your reactions I can guess that I am..
"Trust me your gonna have the best KU experience ever! This only happens one on a life time and am glad I was alive to see it!!"
"Ok jimin calm down and let's help him move in."
"Oh right!"
"Right so where's your car?"
Yeah it's my car is right over there.. I have like 5 boxes..
"Oh you don't have much stuff do you.."
I guess not..

"Well don't worry I'll go get the other guys.. to help you out because am kinda busy with the council table as you can see there is a lot of people sighing up.."
Ok
"And there he goes on his way to go get the other members of BTS we don't really know what it stands for but it sounds cool so yeah I'll go help you get to your dorm.."
Thanks Jiminie oh am sorry I didn't ask can I call you that?
"Yeah call me anything you want! After all I think we're gonna be great friends.."

"Hey babe.. who's this a new freshman?"
"Oh hi Taeyhung this Yoongi, Yoongi this Taeyhung a new freshman aka one of our new members.."
"Wait really you haven't added any members since elementary.."
"Yeah but I have a feeling he's gonna be a great addition to the family.."
"ok if you say so, we're are we walking to anyway?"
"Oh we're walking to Dorm 503.."
"Wait why are we going to Jk's dorm??"
"Number one I want him to meet the rest of the gang and I have to help him move in.."
"WAIT"
"Yup, I know I haven't seen him I love in a while ether it's finally happening again.. but this time I know that it's gonna turn out great.."
"I hope so because the last time this happened it didn't turn out well he spent like a whole 6 months healing.."
"I know but we have to try something or else he's just gonna spend his whole life sulking and single.. and I don't want that I want him to be happy in a healthy relationship like us, jin and joonie.. you know what I mean?" "Yeah I just how your right.."
"You don't trust me?"
"Well of course I trust you but am just worried about my little brother.. I don't want him to get hurt again.."
"We are all worried about him that's why we're trying to help him, and I honestly think that Taeyhung will help him a lot yoongi.." Hey guys J found my dorm! "Awesome Tae let's go baby.."
"Ok.."
Hi am Taeyhung, your new roommate
"Hi am jungkook" I know.. um can I come inside?
"Oh um yeah come in." Great so which one is my room? "That one" he said as he pointed at the room on the right, ok thanks, I said before going into my room to have a full blown mental breakdown before I got back outside to meet my new crush, my friend and my friends boyfriend aka my crushes brother..
Life is just great sometimes.. I mean doesn't this all seem surreal to you? Like your in a movie? If I was I'd definitely be the main character... I've got
Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and to top it all off I used to cut myself I don't do it anymore but sometimes I think about it like when I feel helpless like when mom was at the Hospital..

Flashback
Mom!!! I said as I saw her in the bathroom surrounded by blood.. I quickly called dad and started using the cloths in the kitchen to apply force on the cuts.. I wasn't crying.. My natural reaction at the time was to make sure she ended up alive and she did thank god..

End of Flashback

I ended up crying in the hospital.. Dad said she was gonna be ok.. but I knew if we left her alone she would do it again because I've been there.. I mean was it my fault, I know she saw me doing it but I didn't think it affected her that much to be honest... "Hey, Tae? You ok?" Oh yeah am fine Jimin I said putting on my big smile "Alright let's go meet the others... are you sure your ok though you seen down.." Yeah am good just nervous PROMISE..

.

.

.

.

Surprise!!! Get ready for some ✨against✨
Tell me if you enjoyed tho.. 💗
Also we're gonna have some Taekook next chapter
(Spoilers)

"Am sorry!!"