Love At First Sight

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT WRITE THIS MY AI DID SO YEAH

Draco had always been a bit of a cynic when it came to love. He had seen too many people get hurt, and he didn't want to be one of them. But all of that changed when he met Y/N.

It was a cold winter day, and Draco was walking through the park when he saw her. She was sitting on a bench, reading a book, and he couldn't take his eyes off her. He felt drawn to her, as if he had known her his whole life.

He walked up to her and introduced himself. She smiled at him, and he felt his heart skip a beat. They talked for hours, about everything and nothing. He felt like he could tell her anything, and she would understand.

As the sun began to set, Draco realized that he was falling in love with Y/N. He had never felt this way before, and he didn't know what to do. He wanted to tell her, but he was afraid of scaring her away.

They said goodbye, and Draco walked away, feeling both elated and confused. He knew that he had to see her again, but he didn't know how.

The next day, he went back to the park, hoping to see her again. And there she was, sitting on the same bench, reading the same book. He walked up to her, and this time, he didn't hesitate. He told her how he felt, and to his surprise, she felt the same way.

From that moment on, Draco and Y/N were inseparable. They fell deeply in love, and nothing could tear them apart. They knew that they had found something special, something that would last a lifetime.

And so, they lived happily ever after, with the memory of that cold winter day always in their hearts.