The Separation from Strength🙃

*Your Pov*
This time I was feeling just so weak because I couldn't imagine how I would just move on without her... She was my everything, My strength, My confidence...
When she was with me I never felt any fear inside me...🥺

*Sofia's Pov*
I don't know what got into me that I just talked too rudely with her I think I was wrong now but it felt hurt to see her like this but I couldn't do anything because my mother decided that I should just leave my everything, my desire, my passion...
My bestie 💖...

And I know very well that if I told her about this thing she must talk to my mother directly without my any concern and that I don't want to because she also knows that I never disobey my parents!!!

I can't just see her like this I was feeling weak from the inside but showing my happiness from the outside "THE FAKE HAPPINESS" That is how strong and SELFISH person I am... And I have to because only by this way will she leave me, I can't do anything, I am feeling so helpless right now.

*AFTER SOME DAYS*
*Author's Pov*
The summer vacation was going to start after 2 days and still they were not talking now Yn also started to not talk to her and stop crying and make some friends, random friends... Which were the new admission students but not to close as Sofia... You know!!

And Sofia to made a friend and Yn gets jealous very badly when she only talks to her friend and does not give a fuck  to her...

Since last week the students have been getting a little bit of relief during class time, several teachers were absent, causing many high-achieving students to wander around the classroom. The text could be improved by organizing the information more clearly, using shorter sentences, and using everyday language. Additionally, the active voice should be used to make the text more concise and straightforward, and the syllabus of the first term was almost completed so everyone was feeling relieved now...

So, then Sofia thought that she must spend a little bit of time with her best friend YN so she said to her friend and asked her to call YN to her seat and go to YN's seat...

Why and was waiting for this moment but that bitch who was Sophia's friend, just a fake friend she do not listen to Sofia and sat just between YN and Sofia...

Now Sofia and YN were talking indirectly to each other when Sofia us to her friend something YN used to answer but when YN as some questions Sophia used to answer this is how they were talking then suddenly Sofia said something which made YN a little bit happy...

Sofia: Dude, don't you think that talking to SOMEONE ;) makes their day... And it happened with me after so soo so many days🙂

Yn just smiled to herself on this statement...

*TO BE CONTINUED*