Reo x Isagi (Overcome)

Isagi Yoichi had always been a hardworking and dedicated soccer player, but even he was surprised when he was selected for the Blue Lock program. As he trained alongside some of the most talented young soccer players in Japan, he found himself drawn to one player in particular: Mikage Reo.

Reo was different from the other players in the program. He was wealthy, with a powerful family and all the advantages that came with it. However, despite his wealth, Reo was passionate about soccer, and he worked just as hard as anyone else in the program. Isagi was impressed by Reo's skill and dedication, and he quickly found himself falling for him.

At first, Isagi tried to keep his feelings hidden. He didn't want to risk his chances of success in the program by getting distracted by a crush. However, as he spent more time with Reo, he found it harder and harder to keep his feelings under control. Reo was so charming and talented, and Isagi couldn't help but feel a strong connection to him.

As the weeks went by, Isagi began to treat Reo almost like a mother would. He would check up on him, make sure he was eating enough, and even help him with his training when he could. Reo was initially annoyed by Isagi's fussing, but he soon realized that Isagi's attentiveness was a sign of his deep care for Reo. 

One evening, after a particularly grueling training session, Reo found himself alone with Isagi. He looked at Isagi with newfound admiration and said, "You know, Isagi, I used to think you were just a hardworking kid with no personality. But the way you look after me... it's kind of sweet."

Isagi blushed, feeling a surge of warmth in his chest. "I just want to make sure you're okay," he said softly.

Reo smiled at him. He knew that Reo was impulsive, and that there were many obstacles that lay ahead. But he also knew that he couldn't bear to be without Reo.

As they continued to train for the Blue Lock program, Isagi and Reo's relationship grew stronger. They spent as much time together as they could, stealing moments between training sessions and sneaking away for secret dates. However, they faced many challenges, including the disapproval of Reo's family and the intense pressure of the Blue Lock program.

Despite these obstacles, Isagi and Reo remained deeply committed to each other. They supported each other through the ups and downs of their training and encouraged each other to become the best soccer players they could be. And as the final round of the Blue Lock program approached, they knew that they would have to face their greatest challenge yet.

The final round of the Blue Lock program was a grueling tournament that would determine which player would be selected to represent Japan in the World Cup. Yoichi and Reo had both made it to the final round, but they were on different teams in the Neo League Egoist.

As the tournament progressed, Isagi and Reo found themselves facing each other on the field. It was a difficult and emotional experience for both of them. On one hand, they were fiercely competitive and determined to win the tournament. On the other hand, they were deeply in love and didn't want to hurt each other.

In the end, it was Isagi's team that emerged victorious. Isagi had played brilliantly throughout the tournament, scoring several goals and making key assists. Reo was proud of him, but he couldn't help feeling a sense of disappointment.

As the tournament ended and the players prepared to go their separate ways, Reo and Isagi realized that they would be facing a new set of challenges. Reo's family was still opposed to their relationship, and there were many other obstacles that lay ahead. However, they were determined to face those challenges together.

One evening, as they sat together under the stars, Reo took Yoichi's hand in his own. "I know that things won't be easy for us," he said softly. "But I also know that I can't imagine my life without you. I love you, Isagi."

Isagi looked at Reo, feeling a sense of deep love and connection. "I love you too, Reo," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "And I'll do whatever it takes to make our relationship work."

As they stood up to leave, Isagi took Reo's hand in his own. They walked together, their steps in perfect harmony, as they prepared to face the challenges that lay ahead. Whatever the future held, they knew that they would face it together, with love and determination in their hearts.

In the following months, Isagi and Reo worked hard to overcome the obstacles that stood in their way. They continued to train and improve their soccer skills, but they also spent time working on their relationship. They talked about their feelings and fears, and they made plans for the future.

One day, as they were sitting, Reo turned to Isagi and said, "Yoichi, I've been thinking a lot lately. And I've come to a decision."

Isagi looked at him, curious. "What decision?"

Reo took a deep breath. "I want to marry you, Yoichi. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Isagi's eyes widened in surprise. "Reo, are you sure?"

"I'm positive," Reo replied, his voice full of conviction. "I love you more than anything, and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy."

Tears filled Isagi's eyes as he looked at Reo. "I love you too, Reo. Of course, I'll marry you."

They embraced, feeling the warmth of each other's love, and they knew that they had made the right decision. They spent the following months planning their wedding, and they invited all of their friends and family to celebrate with them.

On their wedding day, Isagi and Reo stood before their loved ones and exchanged vows of love and commitment. They promised to support each other through thick and thin, to be each other's biggest cheerleaders, and to face the future together, no matter what it held.

As they walked down the aisle together, hand in hand, they knew that they had overcome many obstacles to get to this point. But they also knew that their love was stronger than any obstacle, and that it would continue to guide them on their journey together ready to begin their new life  as husband and husband, they knew that they had found their happy ending.