Imitation

A/N POV

Y/N was waiting at home for Rose. She finished work early so she decided to go play some games while she waited. After all, she needed to beat Jisoo in Fortnite because Jisoo had snitched on her in the last round they had played. She ran to the gaming room and pulled on her headphones before calling Jisoo.

"Heyyy Y/N"

"Ready to loose today?"

"Oh, you want a rematch huh? You're on!"

And before they knew it, they were both already into the game.

Rosé POV

Aishhh I hate my life so much. It's so busy for no reason... I guess that's the life of a K-Pop star though... Oh well at least I saw BLINKS today. And even better, I am going to see Y/N now.

I walked around the house looking for Y/N. It was quiet. Too quiet...

"Y/N? WHERE ARE YOUUU" I shouted. Just then, I heard shouts coming from the gaming room. I went to the room and saw Y/N literally glued onto the screen while shouting at Jisoo.

"YAAA STOP SNITCHING ON ME! WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM!" Y/N shouted. Then I heard Jisoo's voice from the computer.

"HAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!"

I went over to Y/N and wrapped my arms around her neck from the top of the chair.

"Hey Y/N~" I whispered into her ear. I felt her shudder, which made me smirk. I love how I have an effect on her...

"H-Hey Rosie. You're home early." Y/N said while smiling.

"Yeah... I just wanted to relax. Can we watch a movie? Pleaju." I said while trying my best puppy eyes. Y/N laughed and tapped my head.

"Ok but after this game." She said. That was alright with me. I sat on the other chair and watched Y/N playing. It was entertaining, I must say. She's very competitive when it comes to beating Jisoo.

2 hours have gone by. Aish I'm getting sleepy now... When will she be done? I went over to her to ask her.

"Y/N jagi, when will you be done?" I said. She didn't even look off the screen.

"A-ah uhm yes I'm hungry y-yeah.." She said. What the hell. She doesn't even know what she's saying.

"Y/NNNN~ pleaseee can we go spend time now hmm?" I pestered. Still, sure enough, that didn't get her attention. "Are you even listening to me?" I said.

"Yes." She replied while still looking on the screen.

"Prove it then." I said.

"Prove it then." She said. Was she copying me? She looked at me and smirked.

"Yaaa what is this." I said.

"So you're just going to copy me?"

Sure enough, she was copying me... but was she really paying attention to what she was copying..? I smirked as I came up with an idea.

A/N POV

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?" Rose said.

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?" Y/N replied without looking.

"You look so hot today."

"You look sexy."

"You look sexy."

"I want you to ruin me."

"Aish why don't you do me hard mommy"

"Aish why don't you do me hard mom-" Y/N stopped and looked at Rose who was smirking like the devil.

"Hm? Carry on with what you were saying. Why did you stop?" Rose grinned. Y/N's cheeks flushed red and she looked down. Rose went over to her ear.

"If you want me to, then I will. Let's call it your little punishment for not paying attention..." She said in a husky voice. Y/N's eyes widened.

"A-Ahm uh- n-no I er... nono I'll g-get off the game n-now... ERM YEAH JISOO I HAVE TO GO, BYE." Y/N stuttered and then quickly turned the game off. Rose smirked and cupped Y/N's cheeks.

"Good girl. Now... meet me in the bedroom in 2 minutes ok?" Rose said. Her voice was deep, her eyes turned dark as she grinned and walked out of the room. Y/N gulped and slouched into the chair. Well that teaches me. She thought before slowly walking out of the room.