"Teach me how to dance Y/N"

A/N POV

It was 11pm when Rose and Y/N were getting ready to go to bed. They had spent the whole day shopping, mainly for food they needed, but they got carried away. They were both in the bedroom talking and laughing about things.

"Sounds like Miss Woo is having a good party next door haha" Rose said to Y/N. Sure enough, the music was loud, and practically the whole neighbourhood could hear. Y/N gave a little laugh.

"Yeah. Let's hope we will be able to sleep tonight." Y/N said while getting into the bed. She sighed and layed down, closing her eyes, but then she felt someone standing next to her, looking down at her. She opened her eyes and saw Rose who was giggling at her. Rose jumped on top of Y/N and hugged her tight.

"OW- CH- erm. Chae, are you ok?" Y/N said while smiling although she couldn't breathe. Rose looked up from Y/N's neck and pouted.

"Can we dance? Pleaju?" She said.

"Dance? Errr I mean, it's kind of late though to do all that... and I'm not really prepared." Y/N stuttered while blushing.

"What? Nono Y/N I don't mean that kind. I mean, can you teach me how to do the waltz in general. I've always wanted to know. And we have the music in the background." Rose said with a grin. Y/N's face flushed red.

"O-Oh erm yeah s-sure, y-yeah totally..." She said.

"Unless you wanna do the other one?" Rose smirked. Y/N jumped up and smiled.

"N-No let's do this one haha." Y/N said. Rose grinned. She knew how shy Y/N was, espesially when it came to this kind of topic, but she put that aside for the time being. (Maybe in the next oneshot ;) )

The soft music played in the background. The air was warm and the stars glimmered outside in the sky. The room was dim lit but it was a comfortable type. Y/N gave a little bow to Rose, who giggled and played along by curtseying.

"Step on." Y/N said. Rose placed her feet softly on top of Y/N's and wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. It shocked Y/N, she didn't know how to react, but her eyes met with Rose's and soon, they were both lost in each other's gaze.

As Y/N started to move, Rose held on tighter. Y/N grinned and moved more, practically spinning and running in every direction with Rose holding on for dear life.

"AHHH Y/NIEEE I'M GONNA FALL!" Rose laughed. Y/N picked up the pace and started to waltz around. Soon after, Rose lost her balance and her foot slipped. Luckily, she was holding onto Y/N and she fell onto the bed, making Y/N fall on top of her. They both stared at each other and smiled. And soon those smiles turned into laughs.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Rosie"