🏠Chapter 5: Night Talk🏠

Evee was still working late into the night, she had a lot to do like restoring as many pages or items from the show while keeping an eye on the puppet.
"Hello. . ."
Evee jumped, seeing the puppet looking up at her and making direct eye contact, still smiling and no blinking mademit kind of worse,"O-Oh, hey.", "Do you have any apples?", apples, Evee remember in the books Wally liked apples,"Uh-Yeah, in the kitchen.", Evee stood up to get Wally a couple of apples and left him at her desk while she went in the kitchen.
She came back with the apples, seeing Wally now kneeling on her seat and looking at the stuff on his desk,"Wally.", "Are you restoring the books?", "Kind of, we want to restore the whole show but we've been sent these letters that look like something from the show.", Wally looked at the envelopes,"Oh. . .", "Were you sending them?", Wally looked at her,". . .", "You don't have to tell me now, you can tell me in the morning once you feel more comfortable.", Wally nods, he looked at the apples, blinked and a bite of the apple was taken out.
Evee was surprised when Wally made a small happy noise,"I haven't had a good apple in a long time.", Evee was curious and knelt next to him,"You don't. . . Eat with your??", "No, no point if I don't have a throat.", saying that he opened his mouth which revealed his mouth which was made of fabric,"Huh. . . but where dies the food go?", "Uhm; I dunno, I do know I can eat and drink like the humans, but I don't need to, but I do because it feels. . . Natural?", even Wally didn't know, Evee didn't believe that Wally could hurt them seeing as he was a 3ft puppet and could barely pack a punch.
"Well. . . Wally; I think it's best you go back to sleep, I dunno if you need sleep but."
Wally nods, climbing off the seat and attempting to fix Nate's jacket that he was still wearing and using as a blanket,"Good night, Autism.", and he left for the break room, Evee guessed he called everyone that? Maybe??
She sat back down and began to work.

=

"We have a problem. . ."

"Wally has been taken by humans."

"**CREAK, BANG!!**"

"It's okay Home, he has no one to help him do he must be outside of the set, he'll come back."