chapter twelve

ARGENT HOME/BASEMENT

Aria and stiles are thrown down the steps of the argent house, stiles groans from the pain while aria sighs not feeling her body because of the kanimas venom.

They both heard whimpering sounds from behind them.

They turned around to find erica and boyd tied up and bloody.

Stiles got up and held a finger to his lips signaling them to be quite.

But as he reaches for the BLACK BINDINGS around Erica’s hands, both she and Boyd continue making muffled protests beneath their gags.

Stiles grabs the binding and--A BLUE SPARK OF ELECTRICITY LIGHTS the room. Stiles leaps up, snatching his hand away with a YELP.

Gerard: They were trying to warn you it’s electrified.

Gerard casually steps down the stairs into the basement.

Aria: hey if it isn't colonel blimp argent.

Gerard glared at aria and then kicked her hard on her stomach.

Aria: jokes on you I dont feel that gaffer.

Gerard ignores her comment and focuses on the brunette's brother.

Stiles: What are you doing with them?

Gerard: At the moment, just keeping them comfortable. There’s no point in
torturing them. They won’t give Derek up. The instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong.

Stiles: Okay... What are you going to do
with us?

Gerard: I’m not going to kill you if that’s what you’re thinking.

Stiles: Good. Because Scott can find me. He knows my scent. It’s pungent. It’s more like a stench. He could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer, covered in fecal matter, urine and pure human filth.

Aria: gross

Gerard: You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own. Scott McCall finds his best friends bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How’s that sound?

Aria: if you even think about touching him I will give you the same fate that I did allison's mother.

Gerard closes the distance between them.

Gerard: your not gonna do anything you have enough wolfspan in your system so it will hurt when you blink let alone heal and that chain on your hands is spelled by a powerful witch anyone who wears it loses all inhuman abilities. The only thing that stops your from feeling all that is the kanima venom in your system

As aria was about to respond Gerard STRIKES her. Fast and shockingly brutal, the blow sends her unconscious on the floor.

As gerard was about to send another blow Stiles pulled him away from his sister and punched the bag of bones.

Boyd and Erica watch helplessly with almost a look of pity, Gerard grabs Stiles by his lacrosse shirt and drags him up but Gerard strikes him again and again.

[...]

STILINSKI HOME/STILES’S ROOM

Phone to his ear, noah rifles through the mess of his son’s room.