Business Trip

*Time skip to one week later*

Mr Park walked into my office. It had been a week since I had seen Jeon Jungkook. I don't know why but by impulse I had been trying to avoid him. It was quite hard seen as though he was doing a business deal with me and I had missed all 3 meetings this week so thank god I had a business trip to Japan with no one with me... except my most trusted Mr Park Jimin.

-Background Info on Mr Park-

Outside of work Mr Park is known to Yn as Jimin or ChimChim. Jimin was her childhood best friend and it was hard to let go of him after Yn's parents died so she made sure she kept in touch with the person that usually endured all her pain with her since childhood.

Jimin had actually had a crush on Yn but decided to put his feelings aside when Yn turned cold when her parents were murdered.

*Back to Present*

jimin POV

I walked into the room and saw Yn simply doing her work before stopping to look at who had enters the room. She looked towards me with a smile in her eyes but not one on her face. It had become a routine. Although Yn could not smile her eyes told the truth and feelings she had wanted to feel but she had kept locked away. I was glad this was the type of relationship I had with her. After all it was the best one someone could get with her.

I look back towards her recovering my professional face.

"Are you ready for the business trip Miss Min?"

"Let's go then" she simply replied

"Also Mr Jeon called" something flashed in her eyes but it was instantly replaced but her empty dark pools.

"What did he say this time?"

"Well he said that if you couldn't have a meeting with him in Korea he could come while you are on your business trip while you are in Japan"

"And you said"

"I said it was absolutely fine as you had 5 days of doing nothing compared to the 3 days of meetings so he said that he would meet you there"

"JIMIN"

"Yes yn?"

"Whhyyyyyy?"

"Why what?"

I knew she had instantly moved to her 'we are friends so it's fine mood' so I simply replied to her informally

"I've been avoiding that guy all week and then you go telling him I have 5 DAYS free in Japan?!!?"

"Yes? And what's wrong with that?"

"Ask Yoongi" She said grumpily

I guess that was another mission for me.

Time skip to Private Jet to Japan

Yn's POV

I looked up at the ceiling of the jet. I had been avoiding him for the week because I was scared. Scared of what he was doing to me. Scared of the effect he had on me. Usually when I would kiss a guy it was for lust and just to take my mind of stuff when I'm at the club. But when I kissed him it was for a different cause. I missed the taste of his lips. I missed the feeling. And it just made me more and more scared than what I was in the first place.