Avoid

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while also this chapter isn't fully completed, plus it doesn't make sense

..................................................................................................................................

No one POV:

Kokushibo noticed Akaza had been acting weird always making some sort of excuse not to hang-out or train together he couldn't think of doing anything to make him avoid him, Kokushibo wasn't the only one who thought Akaza has been displaying weird behavior. Douma thought that too he tried talking to Akaza multiple times to no avail 

he'd either be ignored or told to leave him by Akaza this made both Kokushibo and Douma quite sad since they were both being avoided by Akaza, one day Kokushibo decided to talk to Akaza about this so when Akaza was alone Kokushibo went up to him.

K: Akaza why have you been making excuses when i ask you to hang out? - Kokushibo told Akaza with a straight face.

A: I-i gotta go Daki wanted to hang out...- Akaza said walking away nervously. Well the Daki part wasn't a lie tho.

In the blink of an eye Akaza left Kokushibo still couldn't understand why Akaza was avoiding him.

Douma's POV: 

I was walking when i bumped into someone that someone was Akaza-Dono!

D: Oh my! I surely missed you Akaza-Dono!- Douma said with a smile Akaza looked at me for a moment then ran away somewhere.

I decided to follow him to see what he was up to i saw him enter Daki's room that door wasn't fully closed so u wanted to peak inside but decided not to do so and ask him later instead, but i felt unhappy he was avoiding me and ignoring me 'Is this what people call sadness?' i thought to myself i went to my room and sleep a bit.

Akaza's POV:

I went to Daki's room to hang out. 

D: Bestieeee!- she squealed in excitement

D: What do you think??????-  She asked before she stepped aside.

Showing me Kaigaku tied up and all dressed up with tape over his mouth and make-up all over his face along with a bright pink dress or kimono (idk) and some bows on his hair, Daki ripped the tape from his mouth which probably hurt a lot I couldn't even help a bit.

K: Dad! stop laughing and help me!!!- Kaigaku yelled at me with a voice that made him sound like a lil kid.

A: srry Kai no can do- I told him still laughing a bit.

D: Lol I took a photo of him I'm gonna show everyone!- Daki told me clearly laughing her ass of.

After I hung out with Daki I went to my room and got some rest since i was tired.

No ones POV

Kokushibo and Douma walked past Akaza's room they took a peak inside and saw Akaza peacefully sleeping, something no one knows is that both Kokushibo and Douma liked Akaza and wanted him to join their relationship.

They awed at the sight in front of them as it was very rare to find a peaceful Akaza unless he was with Daki- They caused terror among the uppermoons. They both left planning on confessing to Akaza.

Well that would be hard to do because of the situation right now... will they get rejected or not? heh well find out :]

.........................

Finished writing this chapter woooooo!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy peeps chap 3 is on writing process so wait your asses up