Roses are Soo not red 💐

I rushed home after all the Luca drama and my, I was bubbling with excitement. "Heyyy mum" I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple. "It's a boy, right" she said all curious and I began to fumble with my hands. "I..It" Then she placed her fingers on my lips, "We'll talk about it later, ok. Go change, Leslie's told me all about it"
"ALL" "Yh, all but I want to hear about it from you before I conclude".
"Conclude " "Yh, so go freshen up and come down for snacks and movies. We've got a lot to talk about " my mum said all excitedly while I was Soo freaking out, what if she says no. I nodded and sped up the stairs to the comfort of my bed and tried so hard to think positively. Had my bath and went downstairs. And when I told her everything apart from the amazing kiss, she was all ecstatic about it.
"Mum, you're seriously ok with this " "Yh, I am. I feel Luca is a great guy and he likes you just be very careful. Ok" "Thanks, mum. You're the best " I said hugging her and switched on the TV when she held my hand and tilted her head," Aren't you supposed to be going shopping with Dallia " and I just froze, OMG!!. My mum just smiled and I ran to my room and called Dallia. 7 missed calls

She's Soo going to be pissed off and she was.....

"Heyyy, Dallia. How'd you do".. "WHERE THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU!!!" "No curse words on me, girl" and yep, I hit straight to her weak point as she sighed, "Where are you, Jana" " I'm home" and then I swore I heard her murmuring something,"Just be fast, I'm already at the mall just know, I'm really pissed off at your attitude" And I giggled a little and she snarled. "I'm sorry, ok. I'll be right there" I wore a pink crop top on blue baggy jeans and barged into Leslie room. "Yh right Leslie. You had to tell mum everything" "But she's our mum. I had to say something" "I was freaking out, less" "I'm Soo sorry but everything is fine, right" "Yh, but you're taking me to the mall please 🥺" "Totally, let's go, just gimme a sec" And I smiled at her, skipping out of the room. We got to the mall and I met..A, fuming Dallia and my, she wasn't smiling. "Heyyy Dalls" "Do not heyyy.. me. What the freaking hell took you so long.Eh!?" "No curse words on me, ok". She just looked at me with that kind of defeated look."I'm sorry, okay but you got me worried for a sec"."I'm sorry but my mom was asking about Luca and some stuff". "Uhh, what did she say " "She approves of him "she smiled and said, "I expected her to. The guy is a darling, a cutie as such" . I just giggled as we went shopping.

I looked at my reflection and sighed. I've never been so nervous in my entire life. As I wore my tiara and headed to the door to meet Luca. Mum held my hand, squeezing it tightly assuring me that I was going to be fine and it was going to be the best night of my life. I just smiled at her as she opened the door. Oh my ..
"You look stunning" he said and took my hand in his. I was wearing a baby pink dress with a nice slit at the side, it accentuated all my features. Luca wore a shinning blue tuxedo. "You look ravishing too" we stepped into the car and went for prom. I was really having a nice time with Luca . I was standing by myself at the punch stand, sipping on mine as I looked at the crowd when I noticed Jason at the corner of the hall making out with some girl and I turned to see dallia looking at them with a blank look on her face.

What a way to end the dance

Roses are sooo not red.