Once I was six years old

[The past]
I was surprised when it happened.
I was six and going through a great amount of depression already, I didn't need someone new.

Chrissy Mazzocchi was my babysitter at the time, and now takes the role as my "mother" but we'll explain that later.

Anyway, my mum and stepdad were celebrating their 10th anniversary or something and left me and my stepbrother, Easton, with Chrissy for the week.

That was when we found out she was married. And he had kids.

His name was Joshua Sanborn and let's just say: I didn't like him. He was an alcoholic and it was horrible to be around him.

His eldest son was Kevin. Kevin was nice and I always got happy vibes from him. He was an optimist and very sweet, as well as a father figure.

We called him "The father" for being a lovable one I wish I had.

Lukas, on the other hand, was completely opposite than his older brother. He loved to tell how he felt, it was as if no filter went through his head. He did so called dangerous things that could risk his and others' lives. He still does that.

We call him "The spy" for being the mysterious and secretive one.

Jacob was probably the most chill of the four children. He was understanding, reliable, and hilarious. Not funny, hilarious. Jay was the person to get you laughing so hard you cry. He was fun.

We called him "Roadway" for setting us on the right path.

Their little sister was Makenzie Kay. She was fun, lovable, and a little bundle of joy. If you were ever sad, she would be there ready to give you large hugs.

We call her "The lover" for being sweet, kind, and gentle with others' feelings.

[now]
Fast forwarding to 2023, they have a half sister named Jacqueline, daughter of their mother, Casey, and former stepdad, Richard. Recently, Richard and Casey got divorced and Casey has Jacqueline in full custody.

[Back to the past]
I'm going to be honest with you, I hated all of the kids and their dad. I still hate him even when I know he's dead. All those kids were nothing but nice to me, and I was plain rude. That's how it was, until one day.