⟡ - Love at first sight - pt 01

me starting a new book after not finishing my other one (TRUST I WILL GET IT DONE)
this idea seems weird but dw guys!!! ill make it work!!!!!!
me getting ideas froma  2017 song im listening to rn (i miss being a kid smh!)
anybody know the song personal by hrvy? be my bsf if u do.

.・゜-: ✧ :-

third person pov

Kenny stood beside Cartman as he argued with Kyle.

"You stinking Jew! You dropped my ham!"

"Fuck you too fatass!" 

They both dropped to the floor and started physically fighting before Stan and Kenny jumped in to intervene. They were able to pry Kyle off of Cartman.

"Damn you!" Cartman yelled as he cried and whined loudly. 

"Screw you!" Kyle replied back. They continued to stand in silence, waiting for the school bus.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

first person pov 

I breathed heavily in the snowy weather as I rushed to the bus stop. 

"I hope I didn't miss the bus.." I worriedly thought as I pulled out my phone, looking at the time. I'm this close to being late! I stopped and crouched down, gripping onto my knees as I tried to control my breathing. It hurt so bad to breathe with wintery airs. As my breathing slowed down, I looked up to see 4 boys not too far from where I rested. I gulped, knowing I wasn't very good with new people.. Slowly, I walked towards the bus stop and stood a comfortable distance away from them. 

"Holy shit! Who's that!" A bigger kid said, pointing at me. He had a light blue beanie on with a yellow rim, his short brown hair sticking out and he wore a red jacket. 

"Mppmh hmm fmm." Another kid said as he looked my way. Blonde hair was peeking out of his bright orange parka, which looked a tad bit dirty. 

There were two other boys standing farther away, they just stared at me.. 

The first guy, closer to the bigger kid had a dark blue beanie with a red rim, he had raven blue hair sticking out of his head and his beautiful blue eyes stared at me. He wore a brown jacket which had red on the edges. He also had the same shade of red on his mittens. 

The second guy stood closer to the first kid. Except, he had bright green eyes with red curly hair sticking out his lime-green ushanka. He wore a bright orange jacket and had lime green mittens on to match with his ushanka I believe. 

I stared at them as the bigger kid and orange parker kid interacted but I couldn't help but feel embarrassed because both boys kept staring at me silently with widened eyes.

"Mppffmh mmmfff Kenny!" The boy in the orange parka said to me as he held out a hand. 

"Your names Kenny?" You asked. He nodded in response.

"Nice to meet you!" You smiled. You looked at the other boys and the bigger boy turned his head and scoffed, the two other boys on the side looked away, they both looked red in the face. 

The bus arrived after a little over 4 minutes, you got on and looked around.

"So many unfamiliar faces.." You whispered to yourself shyly. Kenny turned to look at you and gabbed your hand. He pulled you towards the back of the bus and seated you next to him. You sat right where the window was and you looked to smile at him. Across from you and Kenny were the boys, except, the bigger one was sitting behind you and Kenny, cursing under his breath.

Kenny removed his hoodie and looked at me, a bandage on his cheek and his messy blonde hair. He smiled at me before talking to me about our school. 

"Those boys there are Stan and Kyle, they're inseparable! Hip to hip stuck. The boy behind us is Eric, but we call him Cartman. He's just a dick to everyone, don't take any of his crap personal. It's really nice to meet a pretty girl like you.." Kenny stared as he waited for you to respond with your name.

"O..Oh! It's [your name]."

"[your name]. You should join our cheerleading team, you look great." You blushed in response and he chuckled. 

"Maybe.." Kenny's eyes widened in response.

"Will you?" Kenny asked pleadingly. 

"I'll think about it.."

"WOOHOO!!" Kenny jumped and hugged you.

"SHUT UP BACK DER YOU DAMN KIDS" Kenny let you go and you both chuckled at the bus driver. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

third person pov

"Damned Kenny." Kyle cursed out as he watches Kenny and [your name] laugh.

"Right?? Any girl that shows him attention he'll lose his mind to." Stan scoffed in agreement. Kyle looked at Stan and Stan stared right back at him.

"You want [your name]..?" They both said to each other in shock. 

"Hey! No fair! You can easily get back with Wendy!" Kyle complained.

"Are you serious? This is our 37th break up of the YEAR! That's a whole month! Plus, don't you have Rebecca? What? She dumped you after your brother beat you up because you were such a wuss?" Stan argued back.

"YOU BASTARD!" Kyle yelled in anger. The bus went silent as Kyle scoffed and side-eyed Stan. 

"I'll get to them first anyway." Kyle said, mocking Stan.

"Fuck you!"

"No fuck you!" 

Kenny turned to look at his friends arguing and made a sad face as he put his orange parka back on. He hugged [your name] for support as they hugged him back. 

"There, there Kenny, I'm always here to talk." Kenny nodded in response. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

omg how do we feel bout dis
nexy part in like a few minutes i need food smh!
leave suggestions 
thankz 4 reading!

writing time : 45 minutes - 1 hr
word count : 942