✬༻⫷Chapter 2: The stars shine⫸༺✬

Suns POV:

"I-im sorry if I'm bothering you but I saw you here alone and I thought you might want a friend to hang out with" she said as she rubbed the back of her neck "it's fine, plus I would actually like a friend right now." He said quietly. She stared at him for a few seconds before she spoke again "well, I'm June but most people call me Sun!" She said    "it's lovely to meet you Sun, I'm Alex but most people call me Star or moon"     "may I sit down with you?"    "Sure Sun"   she took off her shoes and socks as she sat right next to him dangling her feet in the water with him. They talked for a few hours as they got to know each other it got later into the evening. Sun noticed how the stars came out and Moon/Star was looking at the stars and the moon in awe. She softly smiled at him without him noticing and she promised herself to never let him get hurt whatsoever. But that soon came to a end when the next day she found that when she went to the waterfall to hang out like they always do.....he wasn't there but there was a note held down by a rock near the water, she walked over to the note and grabbed it 'I'm sorry I'm not there today....but I wanted to let you know that I had gotten into a car accident with my mom we're both fine but I was more beaten up then my mom was, doctors said that I would have to stay for about a month and a half while my mom only has to stay for around two weeks.......sincerely, your star and moon, Alex' she couldn't believe it as her eyes started to water. Not being able to hold back the tears she cried as she ran home confused and afraid of how badly hurt alex could be....