Chapter 2 | A new place to Live

{Be aware partner. . . From this moment onwards your life will change forever.} Ddraig said to Tylor who was currently standing in front of magic Circle which will teleport him to Kuoh.

Where he will make his first step to achieve his dreams.

What was his dream again? Yeah, conquering over his favorite Waifu.

And then what?

Well, that can wait.

"The circle is ready My lord" Mizuki said with her alluring voice.

My lord? It sounded weird at first.

But then again what can he do.

After completing the contract, she was his servant for almost eternity.

He wasn't fully dragon yet.

His life span was something around 600 Years.

Which is manageable for now at least.

Tylor cracked his neck and stepped forward to magic Circle.

Mizuki can see his nervousness on his face.

She smiled a Bit and hugged him from his back.

Tylor felt like an unknown wave of current is running through his body.

Which tingled his all 6 senses.

"Don't worry master. . . You don't have to be so nervous. I will protect from any harm. Everything will be all right" Mizuki whisper in his ears which sent Pleasurable currents down his spine. It calmed down his nerves. And as well as helped his blood flow to rush on the Wrong direction.

{As expected from a Succubus of a Ultimate Class. A normal human will give up on living from the whisper alone. Thanks to Torquasam your Mind is as strong as those of strongest beings in existence!} Ddraig stated in state of amusement.

'Being protected by my Waifu is last thing I will ever allow to happen!'

"Thanks Mizuki-san"

"Just Mizuki you silly~"

"Umm okay 👍"

XXXXXXXXXX

"You have got to be kidding me" Tylor whispered under his breath.

Cause he and Mizuki is standing in front of a House.

No, it was a mansion.

"Umm I asked for a house, but this is a mansion!"

"It's small compared what an Average High-Class Devil have in Underworld. But I am sure It will be More~ than enough comfortable for Both of Us. Master~" she said with her natural seductive tone humming on her last sentence.

"Wait is that your house?" Tylor asked.

"Nope, It's my friends."

"Eh!? But. . . Won't we be like. . ."