Sulking~

The next day, they slept for too long and they were getting late for the group meet up. Taehyung woke up first and tried to wake Yoongi up but it was all in vain.

"Hyung... Wake up we are getting late." Yoongi just hummed and drifted to sleep again.

"Yoongi... wake up. I'm going to take a shower. You better get up." Tae pecked yoongi's lips and went to take shower. Yoongi's eyes snapped open when tae pecked him and smiled. Tae was done with showering and it was yoongi's turn to take shower and get ready. They both got ready in a hurry and went out.

All members were having their feasts until tae noticed that yoongi wasn't wearing their couple bracelet and necklace.

"HYUNG!!!" Everyone startled and looked at him. "You promised me that we will keep it no matter what until we go back to Korea." Tae said while pouting. Everyone was giving bombastic side eye.

"I forget it. I will wear when we go back." He feels sorry but it wasn't his fault tho. They woke up late because taehyung was touching and kissing yoongi the whole night. And the next mroning, they got ready in a hurry.

"You guys bought matching things???" Jimin asked surprisingly.

"Wae wae wae Why can't we buy matching things??" Yoongi replied.

"Its just cuz you never have any matching things with us but Taehyung." Jin said in disbelief.

"I took it off while washing up today and forgot to wear them back. I'm sorry taehyungie." Completely ignoring Jin. He looked at tae with an apologetic face. Tae pouted.

"You said one thing and do another ..." Tae said with a sad face. Yoongi sighed. 

"Woah! You guys got paired up together and now you're ignoring the world wide handsome?" Jin blurted out and everyone laughed.

They finished their meal and headed towards their next destination with their partners.

Tae and Yoongi were walking without spitting any words. Yoongi was feeling that tae was either mad or upset. After a few moments of mutual silence, Yoongi was the one who broke the silence first.

"Tae... are you still mad at me?" he asked him softly but no reply. "It was your fault too! You woke me up late that's why I did everything in hurry. I should be mad at you but you are mad at me for no reason. Hmph!" Yoongi said in frustration. Tae looked at him in disbelief.

"I tried to wake u up but you were just kept humming." Tae fired back.

"I- hmph! Stay mad." He was about to walk away but tae held his hand and clasped them together.

"Ofcourse I'm mad and you will pay for it." Tae dragged him towards the sea.

"YAH! TAE U KNOW THAT I HATE WATER. WHAT ARE U DO-" Tae picked yoongi up in bridal style and walked towards the sea and threw him in water.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" Taehyung smirked.

"Sorry hyung." They both threw water on each other.

A little later, the evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The sky changed from minute to minute. From orange yellow to flamboyant pink, the clouds painted with changing colors as the sun goes down. The golden disc was already touching the surface of the ocean. It seemed in a hurry to disappear, slipping quickly behind the line of the horizon spreading its last rays.

They were sitting at the seashore, relaxing after playing in water, watching a beautiful sunset.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Tae asked, looking at the sunset.

"Beautiful." Yoongi looked at tae with his sparkling eyes .