I Do Adore - Miraculous Ladybug and Catnoir

It helps if you listen to the song. 

-----

Marinettes POV

I watch Adrien and start blushing, he's not doing anything special but everything he does, it sends me higher than the moon. 

He looks over at me and smiles. He doesn't know that with every twinkle in his eyes, he strikes a match that lights my heart on fire. I put my hand to my chest and feel my heart beating rapidly. 

I move my hands to my face to try and hide my blush. 

He waves me over, I begin to walk toward him but I trip on my shoelaces. Grace just isn't my forte I guess. 

He walks over to me to help me up and chuckles, "Hello, how are you, my darling, today?"

I faint and fall right back down into a pile on the floor. Puppy love is really hard to ignore. Especially when every little thing he does, I do adore.

Le time skip

"Pound it!" I say. I make eye contact with him and say, "You know we're as different as can be, I've noticed you're remarkably relaxed."

He laughs and says "And you're overly uptight." We both laugh at that and then he says, "But we balance out each other nicely. You create things to help people and I destroy things to help people." 

"Yeah, we're opposites in every way," I say. 

"Anyway, how are you, my darling, today?"

Something feels off about his question but I brush it off and say, "I'm doing fine, what about you?" When I get to my room, the first thing I notice is a picture of Adrien on my wall. I look closer and then suddenly realization hits me. I dash over to find a picture of Chat Noir but I trip and fall into a pile on the floor. I get up and find the picture. 

I can't believe it. I was so distracted by trying to get Adrien to like me that I didn't see him right in front of me. Can you blame me? Puppy love is hard to ignore and everything little things he does, I do adore. That includes everything he does as Chat Noir.

I have to talk to him, but how? I always struggle to find words and mutter around him. It's like my tongue is tied and twisted and I have my foot in my mouth. Heaven help me!

I have to do this, I can't let him slip away. "Tikki spots on!" I exclaim.  I finally make my way to his house and enter through the window that is always left open. I detransform and he turns around to face me. "Marinette?" 

 I start to stutter. "Hello, how are you, my darling, today? I found you, Kitty."

"M'lady?" 

-----

Sooooo, what did you think?