𝙨𝙮𝙣𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙨.

━━━ 𝕴𝘼𝙀-𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈 is a high-school student, that itself was pretty self-explanatory, however, he wasn't just any normal high-schooler. He had a secret, that only he knew of. 𝙅𝘼𝙀-𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈 was a famous boxer in his last life. His matches were broadcasted all over the world, with thousands if not millions cheering for him. And that was the same case with his last match. He knew for sure, even when exchanging heavy blows with his opponent that he'd win. However, with the last blow taken from his opponent on the head, he suffered a great setback, and died within a few minutes on the ring.

But when he opened his eyes again, he found two pairs of eyes staring down at him with overwhelming joy showing on their faces and their eyes overflowing with tears. His new life was hard to adjust to, but even so, he still wasn't going to leave boxing for good. He stepped on the boxing ring for a reason. And he will pick up the combat sport in this life as well.

However, despite his firm resolute, he constantly keeps getting tangled in between his two younger sister's affairs. And not only that but it seems that one of them has a mission to accomplish as well. A mission revolving around him.

❝Argh! Stupid! Meanie! Does he care about anything else other than boxing?!❞

⤿ 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: spoilers, explicit content, heavy themes, hetero & homosexual appeal.