Chapter 1: Whose that???

We're walking,we're walking, to a destination thats seems like forever to get to. The destination drum roll maths class.

I hate maths class,i mean serious hate. I just dont know why. Oh yeah i know. Our teacher, Mr. Pennington always calls me to answer questions that i know nothing about. Middle school is hard.Frankly,i hate that feeling. You know not being right......not knowing something but Mr. Pennington was not gonna ruin my day.

It was school picture day. My favourite time ever. I love taking pictures. So just for today i switched up my look for a bright oversized t -shirt,tight jeans and,well my "all star" shoes. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and i was feeling like Tyra Banks. At least thats what i thought.

Everyone stared at my friend and i and i as we walked to the cafeteria. I mean i didnt think they were looking at me...even though that wouldnt be bad cause i looked awesome. I thought they were looking at my best friend -Amy. I would say she was overdressed.

Amy wore a bright pink shirt with a black skirt with the same shade of pink of her shirt as the colour of her pink n white cheetah printed leggings with a nice pair of flats. She wore her hair in a very neat high ponytail.I really didnt think she looked so great.....i mean overrrrdressssed.

"Amy, you could have pulled it down a notch ,don't you think?"

"YOU could have pulled it up few notches, dont YOU think?"

I gave her a whatever  face and then someone bumped into me  pushing my books right out of my hands , I was about to go all middle school crazy on her but then she apologised. In the way she said it made me instantly accept her apology.

"Am really sorry . You okay.?"she said, giving me a beautiful smile.

As she handed me my books she began talking to her friends, being the reason she bumped into me. As she turned her perfumed mixed with the air around my face and for a moment i forget which was more amazing to breath.

"Amy, whose that?"

"She, she is Liv Fanning. One of the coolest,richest and most intelligent people in this school. Who will never even be friends with us so let's keep moving"

"I love her outfit"

"Of course you do. Her dad own that company..... that company that makes those beautiful and really comfortable clothes, the best in the city. That company you love so much but never get anything from" Amy says while smiling.

"Um. ..oh..oh.. fa-nn-in-g-tas-tic?? I love that company. She is so lucky. Oh well who cares. Lets get to the cafeteria am hungry"

"I think you care",Amy says quietly to the collar of her shirt.

As we wait our turn i look around to if there were any spots available.  As usually, there was not. And Amy and i knew exactly what that meant.

"Losers table for us.....again",speaking together.

Carefully holding onto our trays we walk to "the losers table".

When i say the losers table i mean it. The table between the washroom and the trash can was no exactly the best seat you know.

I for one had a dream. A dream that someone in my case would surely want.

I wanted to not be here by the time i was in high school. I wanted to be beautiful. I wanted to be intelligent i wanted to be rich. I wanted to a fashionista. I didn't want to be at the losers table. I want friends. I wanted....i wanted....i practically wanted to be like Liv Fanning who i saw like 5 minutes ago.

Coming out of my thoughts i look at Amy who looked like she had been looking at me the whole time.

"What? Go on eat", i said to Amy.

"I know you think you dont deserve this but dont worry it'll get better soon, you'll see. You have a lot of things. You have me",she says ending with a smile on her face.

"Always so hopeful. Let's go,we're gonna be late to class", i said.

Walking towards my dad's busted up car a few blocks away for obvious reasons, I see Joe-one of the cutest guys I have ever seen. Well my life as a middle schooler wouldn't be the same if the was not someone like him. I stare at him to hard i trip over myself and before I can even stop day dreaming about him i fall hard on the ground.

"Ouch"

Lieing there for a few seconds , gathering the courage to get up, i finally do. On my hands and knees in the process of getting up , i hear people laughing. Feeling a little breeze behind me made me know exactly what was going on behind me. Oh no my jeans , my super tight jeans had rolled down exposing half my butt and heart shaped panties to everyone.

My worst nightmare come true.

Whatever courage I thought I had to get up at first, had all vanished now.

It was as though I had been frozen. I couldn't stand up to see all the faces. I was just there in shock turning red. Omg where the heck is Amy?

Amongst the laughter I was surprised and terrified at the fact that I heard soft footsteps coming my way. Was it a teacher coming to save me?
Or one of the guys coming to take a picture?

"Get up, get the hell up" , i tell myself. But my body was just not listening to the desperate cry I was making. What do I do. This is the end for me.

"Hey, are you gonna get up anytime soon.....cause they're getting too good of a laugh?"

I stay in position still even though I  wanted to run away.

"Come on, take my hand, I will help you up", this voice said.

I turn to look at this person and yessss. ...you all know who it was. Joe Young. I turn away as fast as I can and immediately regret my choice. Omg Joe young.

Yup seeing him didn't give me courage  but the right amount of embarrassment to get me on my feet and my jeans up.