Meeting

I was sitting on a park bench, eating my sandwich as usual, thinking of an idea for a video. If you didn't know I'm a youtuber... Zoella. Anyway back to the story. I was thinking of an idea when this 16 year old boy came and sat next to me. It was really awkward. Usually I would talk to anyone that sat next to me but this was Alfie Deyes! He is also a youtuber and is my sugar crush. That just means crush but sugar makes it sound sweet. He picked up his phone and did the strangest laugh I ever heard. I couldn't help but giggle. He looked at me. "Sorry, force of habit." "How can a laugh be a habit? Excuse me for asking." "Very good question and I have no idea." For some reason I flushed red and brushed my fringe over my eyes. I noticed that he kept on looking at me. "Is their a problem?" "No! I was just.... Yes you are!" "I'm what?" "Zoella!" "Oh you know me?" "Yeah I've seen all your videos." "Well I've seen most of yours as well." And right then I was expecting everything to go black and white, doves over our head and us to kiss... But nope... Instead seagulls were over our heads screaming and pooing. Alfie started to have a coughing fit and it started to rain! If there was a fight between fantasies and realities the fantasy would be winning but reality would knock it out of sight. In my fantasies, fantasy would win! I tried to pull up my hood and realised that I didn't have one on this jacket so I put up my umbrella but the it broke. Alfie saw the frustration on my face. "Bad day?" Asked Alfie. "What do you think?" "There is no point of us sitting here getting soaked! Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me till I nearly fell over. "Woah!" "Sorry." He carried on pulling me and I tried to catch up but I fell over and really hurt my ankle. I looked up at Alfie with a smirkish look on my face. "You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine," I stood up. "Oww! Okay, maybe I'm not okay." "Um... We can't stay out in the pouring rain... I will give you a piggy bank." "Um I'm not sure I can reach your neck." "Well if you hop over to that bench and stand on one leg than maybe you will." So Alfie ran through town, us looking like idiots and him not caring. "Shouldn't you be going home? Won't your parents be worried?" "Nah... Well maybe buy I like spending time with you." "Aww thanks. Same here." "Do you want to go to subway? I will pay." "I couldn't let ou do that. You are a teenage boy still on school, you can spend your money on your girlfriend." "I would if I had one. All the girls think I have a lisp... I don't have a lisp, it's just my teeth and some of them think I'm gay. when I walk past them they are like "here is the gay boy" and I have nothing against gay people but those girls do! So yeah I don't have a girlfriend. How about you?" "A girlfriend? No. A boyfriend? No. We recently split up... Well I dumped his sorry ass! Basically he cheated with my ex bestfriend." "Ohh." "Yeah, me and guys just don't get on." Well we're getting on." "Well I mean when I'm dating a guy." "I know. So subway?" "Fine." He started running to subway with me on his back. Turns out that it was closed. "What will we do now?" Said Alfie. "We could go to my flat... I'm not being pervy but we can order pizza if you want." "Alright then... can you drive?" "Yes... why?" "Because I will need to be dropped off at home." "Oh yeah sure." So he galloped on.