Dimesta

My name is Nicole. I live in the USA, in Michigan. Michigan's bipolar weather actually makes it easier for me to live. Crazy, right? But it's true. I realized that I was a dimesta when I was 15 years old, about a week before my birthday. I've been living a confusing life since then. I don't feed off of food, but I feed off of spirits or love. I'm a rare type of dimesta; in fact I'm the only type like me that exists. I'm a Kursk. A Kursk is the only dimesta that feeds on spirits and love; and that is actually irresistible to the human race.

No human could resist me even if they tried. My touch brought them to befriend me and my eyes got me more. My eyes were a light, bright blue; kind of like pure and fresh ocean water. My eyes were the key to getting what I wanted. But with every human wanting me, I was never sure of who to love. I was never positive of who I could possibly trust.

Being a Kursk is a huge spot to fill. It's also a major opportunity and if you screwed up? Major consequences.

One day, I was found after i was resisted. Resisted by a human, or so I thought. I met another dimesta. Another one of my kind. I was happy. I was actually glad that I met someone that could resist me.

His name was Nathan and he was 19. I was 17 when I met him and being a Kursk for 2 years, I could tell that he could resist me. I met him at a carnival. We were both going on the ferris wheel alone and we got paired to sit with each other. I was hungry and needed to feed but we were stuck on top of the ferris wheel. I decided to feed off him. But with my luck on that day, he could resist me. He was a dimesta; like me.