some craving.

r + s : minho and jisung have been getting close, and fans noticed. chan, however, noticed too.

! : bottom minho, top chan

⚠️: smut, dirty talk, overstimulation?

Chan looked at his laptop, his arms crossed as he watched the multiple clips of 'minsung', his jaw clenching angrily by every second. Next to the rage-filled man, was Minho.

He knew that Chan was getting angry by the second, and was getting scared every second that passed. His fingers overlapped each other as the brunette looked down, his brown strands covering his guilty face.

"What is this?" Chan growled, a stern tone escaping his lips as his teeth bit his bottom lip. Minho gulped and mumbled something inaudible. "Say it louder."

The brunette stayed silent, whilst the blonde was getting impatient, and clicked his tongue. Minho could sense the cold atmosphere, which only made him tremble more.

Chan could notice his trembling, and soon enough, calmed down. He controlled his anger and walked to the boy.

"Min, what's wrong? Am I doing something you don't particularly like?" Chan whispered in a low tone, his hand landing onto the other's thigh.

Minho gave a sympathetic look at Chan, his eyes glossing. "'M need touch... You never touch me anymore..."
Chan looked at Minho, and started chuckling. The brunette started getting embarrassed at what he just blurted out and hid his face in his smooth palms.

"Oh? Is my little slut needy now, that he goes off to other people?" Minho groaned at the pet name, and nodded, feeling his arousal arrive. Chan knew he was heavily aroused by pet names, and abused his knowledge of it, a lot.

"P-please.. 'm need you now.." Minho whimpered, his thighs clenching together as Chan slid his fingers up his black jeans. The younger gave a submissive moan, biting his nail as Chan rolled his finger around his crotch.

"Look at how hard you are, slut. Shouldn't I just pound you 'till you can't walk? Slam into your tight hole until you can't even speak? Fuck the living out of you so bad that the only thing you can remember is my sweet little cock? Hm?"

If you could come by words, Minho already did it. His cock throbbed in his black jeans as he cried for the blonde's warmth. The older gave a hum in response, and kissed Minho on the nose. The younger blushed lightly, his ears painted into a shade of pink. A wet stain could be felt as Chan rubbed his thumb around the head of his erection, Minho immediately thrusting his hips up.

Chan smiled and leaned backwards, the younger quickly groaning in frustration of a failed orgasm.
"W-why did you stop..?" He muttered, holding Chan's arm as his eyes begged. The older tilted his head innocently, and looks at the submissive boy.

"Then tell me, what should I do? Hm?" Minho blushed, not able to form the words out his mouth. "Okay, well, I have to produce more songs anywa-"

"No! P-please.. 'M wants you to.." The last part was inaudible, and Chan smirked at him.

"What was that?"

"'M wants you to.. g-get inside me.." The brunette whispered, but loud enough for his hyung to hear.

☆★☆

"C-Chan!" Minho moaned, a strained voice that cried out of pleasure as Chan pounded into his hole, feeling his walls clench on his length. The blonde groaned lowly, holding onto Minho's waist as he shook both the desk and the brunette.
"Mmph.. C-Chan.. Y-Yes.."

Chan smiled and kissed Minho's back, making the latter arch in satisfaction and cry out a whimper. The older leaned and pressed his thumb on the head of Minho's hardened member, the other letting out a heavy gasp. "C-Chris.."

"What did you just say?" Chan spoke, a clearly turned-on tone from his name.

"Chris.. P-please.." Minho begged, his legs shaking as he squirmed into Chan's touch.

A harsh slam crept inside Minho, sending pleasurements down his spine as he let out a loud yelp. His knuckles whitened as he gripped onto the edge of the table. Minho knew that Chan loved the nickname Chris, especially when it came from Minho.

The elder covered the tip of Minho's cock, rubbing it as he slammed into Minho consistently, earning a loud moan of esctasy. As one hand did some work, the other trickled to his chest, and started playing with Minho's pluckered nipples.

"Agh.. C-Chris-hyung.." Minho barely moaned out the words, drool spilling out as tears formed into his eyes. Three stationed pleasuring overcame his body, as his cock started to hurt from climaxing so much.

Streaks of beautiful white spurked onto the floor, painting the carpet and Chan's hand with a florescent liquid. It took about 3 minutes or so for Minho to calm down, his cheeks stained with tears.

☆★☆

bonus! (lmfao i keep putting bonuses on smut chapters)

"Oh my days, did you hear those horny fucks?" Jisung whispered as his eyes widened to Hyunjin and Changbin. They both nodded, looking traumatised.

"Doin' it like rabbits, for real." Changbin joked, making the others laugh. "I never heard Minho-hyung so loud, jesus. Should've we check if Chan didn't kill him-"

"He didn't kill me, the fuck."

The three boys turned to the voice, Minho standing there, his eyes droopy with messy hair. The boys dropped their jaws to the floor as they inspected Minho.

"Yo, you kinda forgot your clothes hyung."

Minho looked down at his body, only boxers on, and counted exactly 27 love marks, and 8 slap marks on his thighs. And that's only the chest to his legs. On the front. A hue of red flashed onto Minho.

Chan appeared from behind and hugged his arms around Minho's waist, placing a soft gentle kiss onto his cheek. "Didn't know you wanted me to touch you so bad- Oh, Bin, Hyunjin, Jisung, how are you guys?" Chan placed an innocent smile, pretending like he did not just tease Minho about his horniness.

"Not fucking well after hearing you lot doing it like a bunch of rabbits. Channie-hyung, are you the size of a horse?" Jisung rambled, making Minho blush more and Chan smile more.

"That question is for Minho, not me."

"Chan-ah, I will chop your limbs off."

"You love me and my dick too much to do that, bunny."

"Get a fucking room, you two horny shits!"

-----

word count: 1069 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N

hi lol sorry for the late post😔

i had a family problem but its fine now
notice how the word count exactly went on 69,?!!!?!!! sus

check out my new book </3
thanks for 300+ reads ily you all sm
LMFAO SORRY ABOUT MY MINSUNG HATRED
i just despise minsung (the ship not the people🤗)

requests up‼️