Sometimes what is hardest to believe is most true but least said

QUERY LETTER
The international podcast I had great hesitation to be on, was called and told to shut me down or they would be. Why? They did not want the information

  I was sharing exposed. I knew this but not the lengths they would again go to ensure my silence. If the American public were aware of the techniques, meant to disarm, disables, cripple, incriminate , defame, they would be as horrified as I felt subjected to it,

PBN initially didn't honor the request. They had asked me to do the Show then asked not to expose the defamation while acting it out towards me.

The past, forever haunting me, apart of my story no matter how much I attempt to escape t. Once you are a liability because they acted upon you as they did upon m  no e in 2011 the horror does not end until you do.

And so long as I I am ended,  not I will speak. It is my obligation/ God's grace. Or hate. I haven't been able to distinguish at times,. ...but this isn't what the story is about, It's About a truth that brings out the reality of the underbelly of the American government and the horrors that rest within it.

Ive begun this story over a thousand times, whether in attempts to document
what happened or as it runs through my mind, in spurts and bits, pieces unwanted, crowding out any ability for productive thought or non reactive behavior.

But these pieces are there to form a whole, one I had to swallow. One that changed the course of my life forever.

Thought isn't that what life is. A stream of events, over which we do or don't have control, which come in part to shape our life, or is it instead what we make of them. How we interpret what happens to us.Others reactions. How we are conditioned. If we are taught self love, we learn to interpret others deficiencies as our own, allowing the unconscious projections are inevitable in the face of open ....

If we learn to self loathe, we absorb the defects of others without any sense that it is not ours to own. It is many things. Those which come to form what we call life. . And genetics •. Perhaps it is all three. Or perhaps
It is All? The will of God

I survived. I do not choose to write this so much as it demands to be written. No matter what else I decide to embark on over and over this topic creeps it's way back into mThis is not a sob story nor do I claim myself any victim any more or less than anyone subjected to what the majority have been silenced about. For good.

Dead or alive
y mind and before I know it I have typed my way down into a Ravi it holds. Likely one I've gone down too many times over the last ten years as by the end of the three hours I'm exhausted having merely repeated what I already expressed. Last month. Year. Three years ago. Days.

1983 would directly prove even with immunity such a potent defense for officers, not to be applicable for the officer who acted against me. And I can prove that beyond ANY reasonable doubt. Most certainly because I have the original warrants which prove on three occasions he tried to finish what he started on three occasions and was turned away by the newmarket PD. Had he acted like a reasonable officer> The others wouldn't have declined his warrant, each signed bty a justice of the peace.

But See, they knew he was dirty. And though they were too, they didn't want any more grimed on them now that they are aware of the reality,
In the middle of this nightmare beginning 13 ironically .....

I do not doubt that this book and the truth of it will far exceed any reader's previous expectations of what they believed they may learn. Especially from truths as unbelievable as they happened. What mainly does the reader have to benefit or rather learn from reading this book is a firsthand account about the experience with the underbelly of the government and the links they will go to cover up their crimes and liability even at the cost of completely silencing whom they know is innocent but that's nothing new  .