the new neighbor!

Another day in the welcome home neighbourhood, wally hasn't been out for two days due home grounded them on losing the key...for the 5th time.

Wally is thrilled as he open the door and let out a relief sigh, talking the freshly air as he walks forward "finally...now then I hadn't check up on everyone…" he wondered for a bit before he finally decided to go to howdys place, he walks towards the blue brick building , following the yellow path as a smile creeps up to his face. Humming as the bird sang could be heard from a mile away.

*ding* The door opened, wally went in and upon seeing one of his friend howdy who was wiping the counter table, he walked towards his friend who was smiling at him and greeted "wally ol buddy, how you been? I see you got grounded about the key, ey." He said jokingly as Wally rolled his eyes but chuckled "it seems so my ol friend, I keep losing the key." 

"Maybe you should tie it around you then."

They laugh, after they calm down, wally sees an apple nearby as he then grabs an apple before paying it. "Hey you should meet the  new neighbour, she just moved here yesterday and I'll tell you, her greeting gift pies are the best." He said as he rubbed his tummy, closing his eyes while smiling, imagining the sweet and smell of the pie.

Wally was surprised by this as home didn't say anything about a new neighbour...oh well then..

*ding* 

"Speaking of which, morning neighbour!" Howdy greet making wally turn around..and he is in awe.

There she stood with a basket in her hand..is you.

Y/n pov

I went inside with a basket in my hand with bread and bagel  on it, since howdy wanted another more of this,  I spotted howdy with a guy that I never seem to meet before "Speaking of which, morning neighbour!" He greeted me with a friendly smile, I smiled back as I went toward him and the yellow man who kept staring at me "Here's some bread and bagel howdy." He thanked me as he grabbed the basket, I looked at the man beside me as I smiled and leaned close "name?" He seemingly processing what I just said before he replies "wa-wallyyyy…" slightly giggling as I repeat his name "wally." He smiled in awe making such a cute face, I covered my hand giggling softly as I saw howdy's smirking at wally "I'm y/n, y/n l/n. I must be off now, bye bye howdy! Bye bye wallyyyy~"  I said waving at them before going out of Howdy's store.

3rd person pov

Wally seem still to be in daze as he watch the girl went out, he snap out from his trance as he saw howdy giving him a smirk "you seem to be in a lalaland mode there buddy~" howdy teasingly said making wally flustered 'wait..I need to see her again..I did even say her my last name..!' "Igottagoneedtoshowthe newneibouraroundbye!" He said as He  quickly ran out of the howdy's store makIng howdy raise his eyes…nethertheless, he smiled at his silly friend. 'loverboy'

"Wait!" 

Y/n stop as she saw wally running up to her "s-sorry about my rudeness earlier, let me introduce myself, I'm wally, wally darling! Nice to meet you new neighbour.." he said as he took y/n hand and kiss it the back of her hand making a small tink of red on her cheek and giggled "it's nice to finally meet you, I see you have snap from your daydream~" she playfully said making wally scratch the back of his head, laughing "it seem I have, I got loose in your beautiful eyes that seem to enchant to your beauty..~" he flirted, making y/n now turn red, she shyly looked away, her rosy small lips forming a little smile as she looked at him with her sparkle (e/c) "would you like to come to my house and have some tea with me? I remember that I had apple pie back at home." Wally eye's lift up at her invitation and quickly replies with a "Why of course! Who wouldn't want to deny such a lovely invitation from a lovely woman herself." He said leaning to her,she smiled and laughed as she playfully hit him on the chest "oh stop it you." The two laugh as they walk to the merry way.

"So tell me about yourself." Y/n said as she fill his cup with tea, surprisingly y/n when she saw wally's now empty plate "well I love to paint, like to sing and dance, I love listening the rain.." he soothingly said as y/n slice another pie and put in  wally's plate , wally smiled in appreciation as he continued "how about you neighbour?" Wally asks as he looks at her, she puts down her tea looking at him "well I also love to listen to the rain, that it always helps me to go to sleep, I love to bake, I also love to sing and dance too." She said as Wally beams up that she has the same hobbies as him. 

After some time now the sun begins to set revealing a reddish and yellow blend color in the sky.

"Well as much that I want to stay in chat with you I must be off now.." wally said as his smile falter, y/n frown as she enjoy wally's company, she smile as she stood up to her sit and grab something in the kitchen, wally tilt his head as the girl came back with a box that wrap with red ribbon on it "here take this home, it's turte turpin."

"What's that?" He asked as he was not familiar with this dessert. 

"Well it's like a pie but an apple pudding pie with caramelised on top, you'll sure gonna love this." She said proudly at her bake. Wally smiled getting up from his seat "why thank you neighbor, and I'll I will." Giving her his cat sleep smile as the two walk towards the door, y/n open the door as wally walks out of the door "it's lovely to talk to you neighbour..I'm looking forward to our another tea session." Wally hesitated as he wanted to spend more time with her.

"I enjoy our time as well, and I am also looking forward to our next tea session as well." She said as she slightly leaned to her  side door. "I Really enjoy your company, wally." She leaned forward to him as she pecked his cheek and leaned back as she slowly closed her door "goodnight wally.." before closing the door completely.

Wally who almost melted as the girl kissed his cheek, it felt like his puppet heart skipped the beat as his face was red as an apple can be.

He sigh dreamyling as he wimply walk towards his house like a drunk person.

==========doki doki========

😂😂 awee wally has fallen in love with you guys, hope you like this book.

BtwI i, decided to published the other side but I will have to some of the chapters^^

But anyways, don't forget to leave like and I'll see you guys in the next chapter^^ babai~