Prologue

Elliot was sitting on the roof of his house in Alexandria drinking a thermos of coffee watching the woods when an RV and a car started getting closer. 'Some new arrivals or none? Might as well go find out' 

          He started climbing down to see what these new people looked like because they're a nosy bitch. He was walking down the street their thermos of coffee still in hand, walked up to one of the rocks by the gate and took a seat "hey Nicky how you doin today?" They ask while sipping their coffee, "I told you to stop calling me that and shut up I need to concentrate." Nicholas replied coldly "sHuT uP i NeEd To CoNcEnTrAtE" Elliot mumbled under his breath mockingly. 

          The gate started opening and a group of around maybe 14 people including a baby were standing there and one was holding a possum and stated "we brought dinner." Elliot laughed while taking a drink the coffee almost came out his nose. Nicolas looked at these people like they were rapid dogs while Aaron calmly says "it's okay guys come on in" while making a small come-in motion. Our main idiot of the hour watched as they walked in already have a nickname for a few. 'For  the buff red head; Archie Andrew on steroids. The kid with the hat; sheriff or maybe woody he's cute though. And the one with the bad mullet; roadkill for a wig or Mr.Roadkill." 

           As they walked in the cute kid turned around to look at the fucked up house outside the gate like he saw something. They walked in slowly watching as the gate closed behind them. "Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons. Stay, and you hand them over" Nicolas said trying to sound like he was in charge. Elliot kind of just tuned the rest out getting distracted by a butterfly while slowly drinking his coffee smiling a little 'what a pretty butterfly...' he thought to himself remembering a simpler time before all this apocalypse shit went and ruined every ones lives.

————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I'm going to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing or how decent this is but I hope you enjoyed this!! Even if this doesn't get much attention I will probably still write this for fun but I am open to constructive criticism if you have any I'm always trying to better my writing. :]