Who am I anymore?

Elliot has always been kind of odd. He found comfort and enjoyment in other ways. So when the apocalypse started he wasn't that shocked. Thanks to a younger version of Elliot having a hyper fixation on hand held  weapons (knives, spears, hand axes, etc etc) he was able to keep himself relatively safe. Elliot fell into himself not caring others were out there still. He was traveling one day looking for some sort of sign of in full honesty food and shelter. He came across parents and a girl, they looked at him in pity. Elliot hates pity. But because of the family having a child theirselves they took the boy in.

               A year later both the adults died. It was a truly horrific scene but you can never reverse the past. The two minors were on their own now. JSS, Just Survive Somehow this became their new motto kind of like Hakuna Matata but well less cheery, and less singing animals. They survived off of animals they could find, they once found a turtle and as Enid ate it raw Elliot couldn't so he did what best option he started a fire and cooked his portion, the texture of it raw made Elliot want to puke and get all traces of it off of himself as quick as possible.

               Eight months ago the two teenagers wondered upon Alexandria, a refugee from the hell that is now what humans know as "home". They said heaven is a place an earth, they were all lying, if those are places real hell would be earth no where this fucked can ever be paradise.

————————————————————————————————————

                  Elliot laid off the edge of Ron's bed reading an old true crime book, he heard Ron and someone else walking down the hallway. He immediately realized the other person with good ole Ronald McDonald's took very light steps as if trying to not be heard. " little kids go in the morning us in the afternoon uh I mean probably you too right?" Ron stated explaining the school system here. "probably." said who Elliot assumed to be one of the new comers.

 "guys this is Carl, Carl this is Mikey, Elliot, and Enid."

"Hey" Mikey said standing up

"Hi." Enid said not even looking up from what she was doing

"Howdy partner" Elliot said sitting up right

                  "Enid and Elliot are from the outside to. They both came a few months ago." Ron said patting Elliots shoulder looking down at him. Elliot looked at Carl curiosity peaking, he saw how Carl started playing with his fingers. "Oh is this any of yours?" Carl said pulling a comic out of his back pocket offering it around. Ron sucked in an apologetic breath "Sorry we didn't know you guys got that house". 

                   "Yeah man sorry my weed stash his still up there I'll get it later my bad" Elliot said nonchalantly like he didn't just say he had drugs. Carl looked at him anxiously waiting for him to say something about it being a joke. Enid snatched the comic out of his hands saying "It's mine."

                    Ron looked as if he was about to strangle someone then clapped his hands unexpectedly making Elliot flinch in the process, "wanna play some video games?" Ron asked trying to ease the tension, Carl just looked at him blankly not in a rude way just overwhelmed. Ron sighed and said "It's fine I know we come on strong especially Eli you don't have to talk till you're ready Enid didn't talk till week 3" giving a weary smile.

                     "WHAT DID I DO!?" Elliot said throwing his arms out dramatically looking at Ron with a "what the fuck man" face 

————————————————————————————————————

A/N lmao so here's something I kinda just tried to have fun with this chapter but as before I'm open to constructive criticism but I hope you guys have a nice day/night!! :]