Chapter Twelve.

Lauren

Rakim lifted up, licking his lips. My eyes slowly closed and reopen as I looked down at him. He started laughing as he got up and left out my room. I looked up at the ceiling for a minute, taking in what just happened. I still felt like I was on cloud nine.

I heard him come back in. He started laughing again.

"You aight, baby?" He asked looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah." I said sitting up and looking at him.

He burst out laughing again while taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your facial expressions, I watched you the whole time," He laughed. "You was like this." He closed his eyes and tilt his head back.

"No I wasn't." I laughed.

"Shiit, then you was like," He chuckles. "Mmm. Oh my gawd." He mimicked, trying to sound like me.

"I didn't sound like that."

"You must want me to eat it again, since you still got it all out." He licked his lips looking down at my area.

"Close your eyes so I can go to the bathroom." I laughed pulling my shirt down.

"Well shit, I already saw it." He smirked as he looked up at me then back down.

"Just do it." I said.

He laughed and closed his eyes. I waited a minute before getting up. I slowly got up from my bed and jolted to the bathroom. I heard Rakim ass laughing like a fucking hyena.

I got out the shower almost slipping on the floor. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked into my bedroom, seeing Rakim sleep with his right arm behind his head and his left hand in his sweatpants that he had changed into. I bit my bottom lip at him and walked over to my drawer. I heard Rakim slightly snore. I picked up my phone and took a picture of him.

I slid on underwear, bra, and a pair of black pants. I looked at the time to see that it was just turning eight. My mother wouldn't be off for another three hours. I threw on an oversized t shirt and combed my damp hair.

"Rakim." I said hovering over him.

"Hm?" He groaned.

"Wake up!" I chuckled.

"I'm tired." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Wake up!." I pulled one of his braids, getting on top of him.

He opened his eyes and licked his lips. He stared at me then started smiling.

"Get off of me before I fuck the shit out of you." He said in the same sleepy voice with a chuckle along with it.

I got off of him as he laid there looking at the blank tv. He pulled his hand out of his pants and tried to touch me with it.

"Oh nah, go wash your hands first."

"Man, I wouldn't even doin' what you think I was doin'," He laughed. "It was cold."

"Yeah right." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"What time your moms get off?" He asked touching my face.

"Stop. She get off at eleven." I swatted his hands off my face.

"Do it again." He said touching my face again.

I slapped his hands away and he started laughing. He gently squeezed my left breast. What in the world wrong with this boy?