2

Minghao's pov
After about an hour we started working on our stuff. After about three hours i check the time and it's 1:30 lunch time. I was one of the first people to walk out. Once i did i went straight to the company cafeteria. When we come in at ten we eat lunch at 1 but we usually come in at 9 and lunch is at 12. Once i got there i seen all of my friends except ki-tae. "Oh where is ki-."

My friend iseul got cut off by him. "Im here!" He says screaming. "Now tell how is it?" Ki-tae says. "Fine but promise you won't tell anyone." I say staring at them all. "We swear." they all say and i say it. "It was my new manager." I say. "Wait Junhui?" Ki-tae ask's. "Yess!" I say and melt into my seat. "I mean i would too he's so hot." Iseul says while doyoon smacks her head.

"Hey!" She says. "Wow children!" Nari says. "Oh shit hao he's coming." I then look back and junhui is walking our way and i just keep eating. "Hi umm minghao sare you done eating i need to talk to you." I hear a voice which im guessing is jun says. "Yeah." I say and get up then put my food away and walk with him into the elevator that i have to say is empty. "What?" I say.

"Wow baby what a switch last night you were screaming my name now you can't even look me in my eye's." He says. "Look we're at work i have to be professional your my boss nothing more." I say and turn to look at him which may i say was a big mistake because wow he looked good and the next thing i remember is that i drop my things and just kiss him.

No can't even call it a kiss we had a makeout. It was just so good. He just makes me feel so good. I then hear a ding and i push him off of me because he had his hands on my waist and my hands were in his hair. I then start picking up the things i droped and went out the door as the people looked at me as if i was a crazy person. I then look back and he has a smirk on his face and then the doors close.

I then look around and im on the 16 floor. I then just take the stairs. I then wip my lips incase. Once i get to my floor i go straight to my desk and put my head down. But i heard the door open and about three voices so i look up and it's jongdae and his two friends. "What the fuck?" I say and walk to him. "Why are you here?" I say and start dragging them to the elevator.

"You hoe!" He says loudly. "What did you just call me?" I say and let go of him. "I said your a hoe everyone he cheated on me!" He says to everyone that's looking at us and it's like 20 people. "Cheat? When? we were done so leave me alone." I say and call over security. "Please don't ever let them back in and please odn't ever talk to me or look for me go fuck yourself jongdae."

I say and walk away. Once i get back to my desk i just put my head down. Why would he come to my work and do this were over it's not cheating. I say and just leave the office and just walk around the company. I then enter the bathroom to wash my face but guess who i seen there jun on his phone. I was about to walkout but you know what fuck it. I say to myself and walk up to him.

I guess he noticed me because he looked up at me. "HI baby." He says with a smirk and i just kissed him. He of course kissed back and we fighting each others toungs but he bit my lip which made me gasp and he slid his tounge in. I moaned a bit as he explored my mouth. I then feel his hands on my ass and pick me up. He then places me on the counter and we kissed until we ran out of breath.

We then split and i jump down. "Shit!" I say and start walking out. "What?" He ask's looking confused. "Why do i keep kissing you!" I say and just walk out but before i did i heard him say something. "Bye baby see you later." I then just roll my eyes and walk to my desk. His lips are just wow hevean. I can't just pass him and not thin about the kiss. I then just shake my head and check the time.

It's 2 i leave work at 7. Once i was done with work it was 7:40. I just worked a bit extra. I then get into the elevator and it starts going down but stops at the 15 floor. The door opens and in walks jun. But why was he there? Whatever i don't care. I then look away from him if not i'll just end up kissing him once again. I then go on my phone to distract myself.

"Whats wrong baby scared you might kiss me again?" I hear him say. "Yes." I say and hear him chuckle but then he pins me to the wall. He then goes to my ear. "Dame your so hot i could fuck you right now." He says and once again my heart took over and i kissed him again. We kissed for a while but the doors open we we stoped we then walked out and i felt him take my hand and drag me somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~