,,Yes?" Minho asked when he opened the door. ,,How?" he froze right after he realized who was standing in front of him. It was the person he expected the less. Jisung. Alive and healthy.

,,Hi!" the boy greeted him shyly. Minho's eyes widened. They had to be playing tricks on him. There was no way Jisung could stand in front of him. He had seen him. He had seen and held his body. Jisung had had a long and deep wound down his back. How could have he survived that? It had taken him two exhausting years to get used to Jisung's absence and now he saw him standing at his door. It didn't make any sense to him. No matter how hard he tried to understand the situation, his head couldn't take it. Wasn't it impossible to wake up after death? His brain stopped working. It couldn't process the sudden appearance of the boy he loved.

Minho's eyes filled with tears and his heart started to ache. What should he do?

,,It's a long story," Jisung said as he made a step forward. At the same time, Minho backed away from him.

,,How?" the older cried out.

,,May I go in first and then tell you what happened?" the boy suggested and Minho let him enter. The moment he closed the door behind his loved one, the male fell on his knees and hugged the smaller's legs. He broke into tears as he still couldn't believe that Jisung came back to him.

,,Hyung," the alien squatted to his hyung and embraced him. Ever since he had wanted to return back to Minho, he had been sure that it wouldn't be easy for the other.

,,Y-You were g-gone. I-I s-saw you," Minho cried in the boy's arms.

,,Shhh, it's okay. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere," Jisung caressed his back and kissed his forehead.

,,H-How c-can you be a-alive?" the male asked again. Still, it didn't make any sense to him.

Jisung took him to the living room, where both of them sat on the couch. Minho hugged the smaller around the waist, not planning to let go anytime soon.

It took Jisung almost two hours to calm down the older. But Jisung didn't blame him for his reaction. He himself probably wouldn't have acted much differently.

,,You're not..." Minho stroked the boy's cheek. His skin wasn't green. It was the same color as his.

,,And you can speak well," he cuddled up to the other once again.

,,Yeah," Jisung nodded. Only then he noticed the shelf with their, mainly his alone, photos. The boy stood up and took a better look. Minho had missed him a lot. Not a day had gone by that Jisung wouldn't think about his hyung. Every day he had wished to be back in the older's arms.

Minho approached him, put his arms around the boy's waist and buried his face into the crook of his neck. His scent remained the same. Minho remembered it very clearly.

,,I missed you," the older mumbled.

,,Missed you too," Jisung responded. After two years they had finally been able to reunite. The boy couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity he had wanted to get for such a long time.

,,I love you," Minho got the courage to say. He had learned from the mistakes in his past that he should say whatever he felt before it was too late.

,,I love you too," Jisung turned to face the taller male, who didn't hesitate for a second and kissed the younger's lips. Of course, Jisung gave in. There was nothing he wanted more than to spend his life by Minho's side.

In the late afternoon, when the sun started setting, the two were cuddled up on the couch in the living room. Minho still couldn't believe that Jisung was back, so he hadn't left him alone even for a few seconds. Like this, Jisung couldn't disappear or leave anywhere. When the younger wanted to use the toilet, Minho went with him and the boy hadn't minded it.