Before the story starts

Author here! Incase some people didn't read the description I'll be putting it here again just Incase:

—————

[MHA fan fiction!]
[TW WARNING. SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS ABUSE AND CERTAIN THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS MAY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME VIEWERS PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION AS THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE TRIGGERING TOPICS THAT MAY APPEAR.]

Keno Monsutā makes it into UA despite his constant struggle with his 'villainous quirk'. He's determined to grow stronger and help kids with quirks that are outcasted. Though along his journey he starts to realize that something isn't right with the hero society. He realizes that there is always an ulterior motive to every hero, even All Might. The heroes aren't good... they are just good at manipulating people's minds. Good heroes? That's not right.

—————

Quick information on Keno Monsutā lol
(You can totally change the name, he'll just be refers to that during the story!

Name: Keno Monsutā (Monsutā means monster in Japanese. There's past behind that, it will be covered in the story ✨)
Quirk name: red flowing river
Quirk ability: As long as there is a cut or an open wound, the user can control their own blood and others blood. (Example: blood steadily flows out of the wound. Quickly taking a solid form as a dagger. His blood was now his weapon.)
Quirk disadvantage: can't heal his own wounds (but can heal others). There must be an open wound, trying to take someone's blood through their nose or mouth can cause severe damage to the user. Once the user takes blood out of a body they can't put it back in (cus the bloods been exposed and I don't want to go into the health details of that 💀)

Name: Keno Monsutā
Age: 15 (in the beginning)
Weight: 98 pounds, 44.6 Kilo's.
Height: 5'1 (people seem to forget this, BUT HES A GROWING CHILD!!! He's going to be short lmao!)
Birthdate: 17/02 (17th of January)

Looks: (Sorry, I'm still adding detail to my drawing of him)
(Careful when scrolling. The images of the character may distort or start blurring as you scroll. Do not be alarmed, ignore it and keep on scrolling. Make sure to keep the lights on.)

)

Clothing/ hero costume:

Mothers name: Aku KinzawaFathers name: Atsuo Kinzawa (Died 5 months before story time takes place

Fathers name: Atsuo Kinzawa (Died 5 months before story time takes place.)
(Fun fact: Aku means wickedness and Atsuo means kindness)

Anyways, if I get 10 views on this story somehow then I'll post the first chapter lmao but if this simple authors note gets 10 views I will post the first chapter ✨