Chapter 4

Soon the ball ended and Tikki went back to her room, telling everyone to not disturb her at all.

Tikki stood on her balcony, gazing out at the castle grounds below. She had been waiting for what seemed like hours for the person she danced with to arrive, but so far, there was no sign of him.

As she leaned against the stone railing, a light breeze swept across her face, ruffling her hair and sending the fabric of her dress fluttering around her. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the scent of the night sky.

Suddenly, she heard a faint rustling sound, and her heart skipped a beat. She opened her eyes and peered out into the darkness, straining to see what was causing the noise. 

She turned around, her heart beating fast with anticipation, she gasped in surprise, nervousness, and excitement.  a tall figure with a black cat mask overtop his piercing green eyes stood in front of her. He was dressed in the same black suit, but this time carrying a sword at his side.

As he drew closer, Tikki smiled, feeling a sense of relief, happiness, and excitement wash over her. Finally, she was going to leave the castle, leave all her responsibilities. She was ready for a change.

There were a few moments of silence before he broke it by reaching out his hand and grabbing Tikki's. Tikki felt a shiver run down her spine as his fingers closed around hers, strong and warm.

He lifted her onto the balcony railing, and together they leapt off into the darkness below. The princess felt the wind rushing past her face as they fell, her heart pounding in her chest.

When they landed on the ground, the mysterious figure set the princess down gently and led her away from the castle. Tikki was yearning to know who this person was and she would find out soon. Together, they embarked on a journey that that would change her and his life forever.

Author: So sorry for not posting in a while kinda, I kept forgetting and just life was busy ya know. Sorry again. Hope everyone enjoys :)