i'𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾.

"Attention all passengers boarding Flight 127 to Seoul, SK

"Attention all passengers boarding Flight 127 to Seoul, SK. The check-in counters are now closed, and all remaining passengers are kindly requested to proceed to the gate for boarding. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your cooperation."

The world was in chaos as the news of the impending end spread like wildfire. People were frantically trying to return to their loved ones one last time, and Jeno was no exception.

Jeno ran towards the gate, heart racing and pulse pounding, as he desperately hoped to make it onto the last flight to Seoul. Tears streamed down his face as he thought of his lover and the life they could have had if only they had more time.

As Jeno approached the gate, he saw a long line of passengers waiting to board. He pleaded with the airline staff to let him through, explaining his urgent need to see his loved one before the end.

With a kind smile, the staff allowed Jeno to cut the line and board the plane first. As he settled into his seat, he felt a sense of relief wash over him. He knew that he had made it just in time and that he would get to spend his last moments with the person he loved most in the world.

Others watched in silence and anger, their hearts breaking for Jeno. They knew that time was running out, and many of them had their own loved ones they were trying to get back to.

As he settled into his seat, Jeno felt a sense of relief wash over him. He knew that he had made it just in time and that he would get to spend his last moments with the person he loved most in the world.

Jeno frantically messaged her, Na Songyeon his first and last lover, his first kiss and first crush.

Jeno dialed his lover's number on his phone, and Songyeon answered on the second ring. Her voice was soft and shaky, and Jeno's heart broke at the sound of it. They talked for a few minutes, each one trying to find the right words to say. Jeno promised to be there for her, no matter what, and Songyeon promised to hold on tight.