Standing higher then everything

We got to my house and ran inside,Stu then went running up to my room to put his things ready to unbox later. I got Ready to put on dinner Stu was Hugging we while I got everything out but was careful because of my cut. After Stu pulled away and just smirked at me,holding my hand and then running up stairs
"Oh Stu I don't think this is the best time to do it!" I said grinning and laughing looking into his gorgeous blue eye. I couldn't stop looking into his eyes I got so distracted I zoned out and Stu put his hands on my shoulders to try and get me to talk back.
"Y/n? You ok!" Stu said while I was still looking into his ocean blue eyes "you just zoned out!" I just nodded and let him continue lending me to the bedroom. (Maria said that I need to improve my s3x writing thing idk so it might be more you knows so
skip if you don't want to read)

Stu the closed the door and jumped on me and pinned me down onto the bed. Then pushed his lips against mine I kissed back of course, his hands travelling down to my dress straps and began taking them off my shoulder. He started pulling down the dress and once it was off he took off his shirt and trousers leaving him in his boxers. He came back and pinned me back into the bed then he started kissing my neck, I slipped out a moan and Stu grinned really hard and I mean it he took of my pants off (I'm not American so they are pants and not underwear idk) and he sticked his thing into my thing and we both started moaning after a few seconds we stopped and got changed into your pjs because I started to fall a sleep.

"I can't believe you made me wear these y/n

"I can't believe you made me wear these y/n." Stu said lying next to me " why can't I just go shirtless?!"
"I mean you can if you want I don't mind Babe." I said playing with Stu's messy hair. After I said that he took of his shirt and threw it on the floor. He cuddled me and kissed my four head.
"Good night y/n!" Stu said while his hands were round my waist they were really warm and soft. I then replied back.
" Good night to you to Stu!" Then closing my eyes right after I was so tired after everything that happened today luckily there is no school tomorrow! KNOCK KNOCK! It was the door. Somehow after that Stu was still sleeping so I got out of bed to open the door.
"UGLY RAT FACE!" I shouted at the person at the door.
"Y/n! POoOoOoOop!" She said back at me. This girl is one of my childhood friends but she's a lot older then me (24 years old) Her name is Kaya. She is also Polish, has light blonde hair and has blue eyes.
"Kaya do you have anywhere to stay?" I asked as I walked over to the counter to get myself a glass of water.
" I just got here so no." Kaya replied back with a big smile. I don't know why but I had a feeling her and Dewey would get alone really well. (My friend made me add her to the story bc I added Maria so .,.)
Stu then came running down the stairs and jumped on me which then turned into and hug.
"Who is this y/n?" Stu asked looking into my eyes. Oh not this again this eyes are just so stunning I can't get my eyes off them ( sorry if it's cringe 😭)
"Oh this is Kaya!" I replied looking at Kaya then looking back at Stu. Stu just gave me a look and kissed me on the four head. I then lead kaya to a empty room oh and also I got a new house because I told my parents I didn't want to live with them not because I didn't like them just because I wanted a house for my self just with Stu. I didn't mind kaya coming in tho because I have know here for a long time, like almost my whole life!
"Uh kaya I'm going to go get changed." I said walking out the room and going up the stairs with Stu. I got changed into this outfit:

(Change the outfit if you want to I don't really care)Me and Stu really wanted to go out but didn't know were

Me and Stu really wanted to go out but didn't know were. Kaya heard us talking and asked.
"What about going shopping?" Right after she said that we looked at her straight away. Wait this could be kayas chance to meet Deweyyyyyyy.
"OmG that's such a good idea I'm going to call the others!" I replied to Kaya while I was lying on Stu on the sofa. Stu kissed me on the cheek and then smiled at me. I got up to go to the phone and call everyone all of a sudden Kaya started talking to me.
"Y/n I think it a good idea I come as well because what happened recently. I mean I'm a cop." Kaya said turning her body to face me. I forgot she was a police officer, Stu just looked at me like why the fuck would you let her in but you could tell he didn't mean it in a rude way. Anyway I replied to Kaya just nodding my head.
Hey!
Oh hey y/n!
Tatum can you come to the mall? I'm inviting the whole friend group!
Uh I can come but Dewey said he needs to come as well because of what happened last night.
Oh that fine!
So what time y/n?
11:00
Ok see you then!
Byeee Tatum!
Byeee!
(Skipping calling others because I'm not bothered to write it all 🤪💅)
Everyone can make it this time even Sidney. We headed out the door Kaya closing it behind us and we the got inside Kaya's car because she forced us to. Me and Stu sitting at the back because we wanted to sit next to each other, We hold hands the whole car ride and Kaya wouldn't turn on the radio. (loser)  we finally made it and got out of Kaya's car to see Dewey, Tatum and Sidney running towards us.
"Hey guys! Wait who's this?" Tatum asked me  I was going to say something but then Kaya said it her self.
"I'm Kaya, a im a friend of y/n! Kaya said looking at Tatum also smiling at the same time. Once Maria and Randy got here I Introduced every one to kaya then we headed inside the mall. It wasn't that busy inside behind us Dewey and Kaya were talking omg it looked like they were enjoying it. We then  discuss about what shop we want to go to H&M won because the clothes are good I guess. We got to H&M and we all headed inside all of us going different directions. I saw a whole second that I liked the look of, I picked up I few clothes and lucky they were in the sale so they didn't Cost much. We then all spit up around the mall in groups Me, Stu, Maria, Randy not kaya because she said she trusted us on are own. I don't believe that I think she just wants to be with Dewey but oh well.
"NEXT STOP THE JEWELLERY SHOP!" Maria shouted which was so random that everyone started laughing. Maria only wanted to go because Randy would buy it for her and she wouldn't need to worry, I mean I don't blame her at all. We finally got to the shop and I saw something so amazing I don't know how to describe it.