𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

[3rd pov:]

[3rd pov:]

Suddenly a gunshot pierces through her eardrums and her surroundings turn to normal, she turned around on the now thinly frozen floor to find Pollux aiming his gun at her “lilli, lilli? Lilli, is that you?!” he exclaimed as he rushed forwards to her “lilli, lilli! I-I didn't mean to. I was just spooked because I didn't expect anyone to be here! Could you please… not tell anyone what just happened? I'm really sorry” he apologised to her snapping her out of a daze “I won't tell a soul Pollux. I can see it was a misunderstanding” she said trying to reassure him “thanks for saying that… This could have invented so many misunderstandings” he said but he still seemed to be bothered by something “I… We need to imprint! I'll accept your imprint too lilli!” he exclaimed, surprising her “that was random” she said in shock “hurting your imprinting partner is like strangling yourself. So it's the best way for me to prove to you, lilli, that I'm a trustworthy sorcerer” he stated “you know how you're already summoning or supporting other sorcerers lilli? Now you can do that with me too!” he tried persuading her and she let out a sigh.

“Alright. Let's do it” she said shrugging her shoulders “lilli, do you know how to do this? Oh right, you've already done it once with spica. Then I don't have to explain” he said, realising that it's not the first time she imprinted with one of them “okay, here… we…go!” Pollux carefully took a step towards her ‘his body is…very warm’ lilli thought before a giant hexagon loomed before her as a blinking star caught her attention ‘that's Gemini's….!’ “woah…. This really does feel weird. Did you feel that too lilli? Like something seeping into your body…I got goosebumps” he spoke after the process was complete “anyway, what do you think? Do you trust me a little more now? You always could have, but you can really count on me now!” he smiled proudly before the smile left his face “oh right! I forgot, everyone's worried about you lilli. Let's get back before they start freaking out!” “Wait seriously? Oh boy…”.

Lilli and Pollux returned to the banquet which was filled with an uneasy crowd and the air felt sharp and suffocating, the music had stopped and the food was gone while sorcerers were anxiously talking among themselves “while you were gone lilli, we called for backup from the outside and the seniors came to take care of everything. They also checked if anyone else was suffering from the same symptoms as arcky” “and I'm guessing that there weren't? Hope not” she answered him “these guys are probably dying to find out if you're safe lilli” he said with worry in his face ‘i don't want to be scolded by any of them’ she thought as they stopped “guys I'm back! I brought lilli too, who is perfectly fine unlike our worries” Pollux called out and the first one to speak was spica “finally…. Good thing neither of you are injured” ‘I recognise that look! Morax had the same one when I was gone for three days!’ lilli internally shouted.

“I apologise for making you all worry” she said as she bowed “you owe us no apology” spica said ‘does that mean I'm not in trouble?’ “but…promise us you'll be more careful moving forward. We cannot risk endangering you” ‘i knew i was gonna get scolded!’ she thought before spica looked at her closely before letting out a sigh then crossing his arms looking even more stubborn than usual “you always screw this up spica. All you gotta say is that you were worried, ya know” alpheratz spoke “can you even imagine spica being helpless, lilli? He was so anxious he had this frown on where his eyebrows were like…” “shut your mouth alpheratz. We shall not waste any more time with small talk” spica cut him off “that wasn't small talk at all, it was the most important news there was. Anyway, you better brace yourself lilli” he warned her “aaand here he comes. Perfect timing”.