OO1.

𝟮𝟭:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

𝟮𝟭:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠.

서울대학교병원. (𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗨𝗟 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟).

𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯.𝟯.𝟭𝟱. (𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯).

Releasing a heavy sigh, I look at the window of the room where my boyfriend's comatose body currently rests.

My body is leaning against one of the many benches that adorn the entrance to the already completely lonely hospital, giving zero importance to the simple fact that night had fallen and with it the end of visiting hours. Equally ignorant of the fact that i wasn't in the right clothes to be out there this late on a winter's night with a storm warning.

I hug the backpack against my body letting another sigh escape from my lips while in my tired mind thousands of thoughts began to dance like crazy, without the slightest intention of giving way to tranquility.

And there was that feeling again.

That feeling of denial that, worth the redundancy, refused to let me get up from that bench, to let me leave that hospital, to let me go to my boyfriend's side.

The simple fact of seeing him lying on that bed made my body fill with impotence, anger, indignation and sadness.

No matter how hard I tried to find an answer to my questions, I couldn't.

I find it impossible to believe how a person can, no matter how much he wants to show himself to be the most macho of the group, no matter how much he wants to attract attention and satisfy his needs as a spoiled rich kid, harm another to the point of leaving him prostrate in a bed for who knows how long?

I wanted to cry, I wanted to hit something, I wanted to scream how angry I was, it wasn't fair. It just wasn't fair how on a whim they could end a person's life and dreams.

I lost count of how many times a week I come to see him, I come so often that even the nurses know me and know where I am going just by seeing me cross the front door.

My parents were the same or even more angry than me, from the moment my father met Soo-ho he treated him like the man son he never had in his long 58 years of life, since he had only female daughters.

In total we are 3 sisters if I don't count myself on the list, being the youngest of all. Ji-Ah is 31 years old, Ji-Eun is 27 years old, and Ji-woo is 22, while I am 18 years old.

Every person in that house loves Soo-ho very much, so much so that every time he would visit me, to do "homework" together, in quotes because he actually spent all his time looking at my face as if I were a painting by some painter famous or was simply seen out there doing anything but studying, he was treated like another son and brother.

My house turned into chaos when its inhabitants found out what had happened and tried by all means for justice to knock on the door of those involved. But no matter how high rank my parents were in South Korean politics, they couldn't do more than get a free pass in Seoul high schools, since Bum-seok's father had banned Si-Eun from all high schools in the city.