Pilot

WARNING!!!!

THIS FANFIC IS for ADULTS!

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

-SILVA xoxo

_______________________________________

Hell as everyone would think is a shitty place full of shitty people. There are a few instances where there are at least SOME people, or rather demons, that aren't as bad, but are still... Not the best either. But, I'm not gonna bore you with the details, let's just get this shit!
_______________________________________

-Pilot Start-

There are a lot of things that happen in Hell. None of it exactly happens in order or works one by one. So you get a mish mash of... Car horns and screaming and yelling, sometimes even moaning if you're in... Lust specifically, which is to be expected. But in Pride, it's mostly just yelling and... Well killing. Anything for money in this life... Not life?... I don't know I'm a demon for all I know. You do get a few different circumstances for demons... Such as being able to run a business without it getting torn down the next day. And that's where I.M.P. Comes in. A company known for assassinating humans, but only from clients pay. So someone could die and be sent to Hell, but they can call I.M.P. Amd kill the person the client thinks 'Deserves' to be killed. And that's where the story begins. I.M.P.

The Immediate Murder Professionals.

So yeah, car horns are going nuts along side the... Y'know... Screaming and the killing, and a sign outside that read:

Welcome To
IMP CITY
EST.1981

Right in the middle of it all, stood a stupidly tall building with MASSIVE Imp like horns on the side, which looked cracked and broken beyond repair, with many other little horns on the edges of the building, looking menacing and to prove a point that... It lives in Imp City. If you couldn't tell. A zoom into the building and a quick shot to a door, inside of the building, with a paper sign on the outside of it which read:

 A zoom into the building and a quick shot to a door, inside of the building, with a paper sign on the outside of it which read:

(A/N: The little smile says so much)

We take a quick look into said room to see a single Imp infront of a whiteboard with many random charts and stuff that says "FIX THIS SHIT!!" and "BLITZO IS THE BEST - by Blitzo"

The Imp that I mentioned has mainly red skim with white patches over his eye and his face as a whole, his eyes being yellow with black and red irises. On his forehead is a pattern of a heart with eye carvings and horns out of it's head, with tooth patterns near the bottom of the heart. His horns were VERY big, curving down behind his head, with a black and white striped pattern, with little black spikes on the back of his head.